Twisted Fate, The Cardmaster - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tobyone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

My favorite part about this was how he never used wild cards, or even talked about it. Good job explaining the mechanics of a character fully?

Even if it does suck, just say that.

Kilolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Why do you seem to play really bad teams in all of these spotlights?

SweetTooth

06-14-2010

Most gimped carry in the game.

AQD

06-14-2010

The two builds detailed here have radically different item goals. Magic damage output prefers items like Madred’s Bloodrazor, Sword of the Divine, Sorcerer’s Shoes, Stinger, Malady, Stark’s Fervor, and even Void Staff depending in your opponents’ resistances. Physical damage Cardmaster uses items like Last Whisper, Infinity Edge, Stark’s Fervor, Bloodthirster, and Youmuu’s Ghostblade.

I have to get on phreak´s level

Rebate

06-14-2010

I'm glad that they made a spotlight for him.

But what did that do for us?

He is still nerfed up as always.

Riot did nothing but make a quick guide and instead of fixing him, they just covered it up again.

LokiAlpha

06-14-2010

The one thing I didn't like about this one was that he didn't go in depth to explain what the abilities did like he does for most champions. Granted, I've been playing LoL since closed beta, but I've never touched TF...I still don't exactly know what his abilities /really/ are.

Corneliousv

06-14-2010

Do a Corky spotlight plz !!!!!!! =)

Urek Mazin0

06-14-2010

i would love to see an eve spotlight... yea that's right... i thought so....

liinpason

06-14-2010

it is hard to play character.
but Yi + TF can win the game even if whole team is bad =P

Tyson Azura

06-14-2010

Very nice work as always Phreak with all the changes that have been occurring with TF my old build ad play style didn't work any more and this gives me a great new starting point!