Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Fate, The Cardmaster - Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anubrekhan

06-15-2010

It's a spotlight. He shows you tricks with this hero. I've seen 100000000000 TF all ******s.Phreak knows his **** with this hero (Sorry for the language Phreak). He is a great player with real tactics, this man is trying to teach us something about some heroes and you come with the stupid line like : ''This was a little more "Hey, look at me" than spotlights should be.'' . If you know so well to play it don't put here your stupid replays -_-'. Geeeeesh.

KEHTABP

06-15-2010

Phreak cant die and he is best player ever? or why i never seen his death??

Lucius Dante

06-15-2010

good job in this Spotlight

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

06-15-2010

Quote:
Anubrekhan:
It's a spotlight. He shows you tricks with this hero. I've seen 100000000000 TF all ******s.Phreak knows his **** with this hero (Sorry for the language Phreak). He is a great player with real tactics, this man is trying to teach us something about some heroes and you come with the stupid line like : ''This was a little more "Hey, look at me" than spotlights should be.'' . If you know so well to play it don't put here your stupid replays -_-'. Geeeeesh.
All he did was spam Gate and gold cards (champions) with occasional blue cards (minions).

Were we watching different videos?

Theorycrafter

06-15-2010

I find it funny (not) how you make guides to recently nerfed heroes...
Speaking of which, nice abuse of current (im)balance for an epic team(jax, janna, soraka, Ezreal?)
Also, why a new account? I believe you were Phreak before, now you're RiotPhreak...

Theorycrafter

06-15-2010

Quote:
Exoh:
What level is that?

(Note: This attachment is the result of the last scene in the spotlight.)

It was a fun game, but TF had no chance because I focus fired him first in each team fight. I feel the spotlight should have emphasized maintaining damage output during team fights. This video seemed to highlight gank ability, which a pug with a little communication can shut down completely.

I find this *really* amusing.
Like Riot uses Phreak to calm down "rioters" after unnecessary nerfs? Lol.

Ayses

06-15-2010

I like how wild cards was never mentioned once in the entire video, because it's completely worthless. It needs changed.

Bladedge

06-15-2010

Phreak you rock. I was searching for a guide like that ty.

suicide4daniel

06-15-2010

Quote:
Pendragon:
You can remove the captions by clicking the CC button

gimme a kiss, you.

Galgus

06-15-2010

Quote:
Kurzicide:
Read above post. YOU SAVE MANA BY NOT USING IT. lmao

Blue cards are pretty close to free to use, thus even if you are saving mana its better to use them than to not use PaC at all.