Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skins Sale: 50% Off Armor of the 5th Age Taric, Badger Teemo, and Shadow Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zannypants

06-15-2010

Quote:
Credentials:
Good job on the deals recently =D Bringing alot more people to LoL and keeping alot.

Once again, good job.

Doesn't bring more people, it's just an attempt to suck out current players money.

FearsomePowah

06-15-2010

Quote:
REDHAMMER:
Because the prices are too high. Is it not clear why i wrote what I did?

these kids need to take an economics class..

maybe the prices are high but you think that if they costed 1 dollar they would get more proffit since more people wouldn't mind paying 1 dollar ?

do you know the actual demand ? do you know how many people buy things from LOL ?
do you know their utilities ?

and a skin actually doesn't have 0 costs after being manufactured since without the game the skin won't be of any value, and keeping the game runing without lag and support doesn't cost a penny to a lot of people and we don't pay for that service (i'm not paying at least).

You can still play and be awesome without making a donation (that's how i see it, a donation) the only thing is that the donation comes with a price.
In the end, you like so much the game, that you are willing to give something to them and they give you something back.

people donate money for fansub sites, for destroyiung xbox, and a lot of stuff.

Teach me economics cz i want to know what are your arguments.

Dong

06-15-2010

<3

rexxbeasley

Recruiter

06-15-2010

Gah****it... I just bought that Taric skin last week... I knew this would happen after I got RP for the first time... **** I bought full price is on sale AFTER I have it... Oh well... Shift happens.

Thanks for the constant sales though Riot! Keep 'em up!

mymLaban

Recruiter

06-15-2010

Nice work. I all ready have the Teemo skin but since you see him kinda from above you cant really see the skin in game, the other once looks nice though!

Dracozero

06-15-2010

Badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM.

Talking Socks

06-16-2010

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers

Ællis

06-16-2010

So glad the Taric skin is on sale! DEFINITELY wouldn't have bought it for 900+ RP, but I wanted it SO bad.

Thanks!

AxleIsBored

Recruiter

06-16-2010

I just bought this taric skin 3 days ago god dammit, i hate you guys right now i demand a refund!! Dammit!!!

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-17-2010

I would just surrender to a taric with that skin.