Skins Sale: 50% Off Armor of the 5th Age Taric, Badger Teemo, and Shadow Evelynn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antios

06-14-2010

I'm a winnah! =_=

MonsterPig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Chrome. Rammus. Sale.
C'mon molten is already out, even 30% would fit the bill, but 50%'s also nice

Psychlops

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHAMMER View Post
Cool, Riot yet again putting things on sale that cost 0 dollars to reproduce after their initial manufacturing costs.
It's a business, do they get a chance to make some money on it? Would you rather they go under? Why complain?

Solsagan

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHAMMER View Post
Cool, Riot yet again putting things on sale that cost 0 dollars to reproduce after their initial manufacturing costs.
Guess what, the game does cost them dollars to maintain, and guess what? It's free.

Zuulkra

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solsagan View Post
Guess what, the game does cost them dollars to maintain, and guess what? It's free.
I second this... I love that it is free, and I absolutely love that you can't pay to get better, but you can pay to get cool skins for your characters. I think it is a great business model and hope that people do support them.

Edit: That said, come out with a good eve skin <3 lmao. I know you have a lot of work to do... but you made her base skin the coolest looking one lol.

Xozzen

06-15-2010

I want Heimer skin sale, not this!

Magichick

06-15-2010

I just got the Shadow Eve skin two days before this sale >.< *Sad Panda*

oR BlueWizard

06-15-2010

heimer skin is sick !

TheMountainGoat

06-15-2010

grinding away games raising IP to buy taric so i can get this skin while its on sale. do want.

iNsAyNe

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychlops View Post
It's a business, do they get a chance to make some money on it? Would you rather they go under? Why complain?
Because the prices are too high. Is it not clear why i wrote what I did?

these kids need to take an economics class..