Looking for GREAT players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jhois

06-14-2010

Hello,

Legion-Gaming is currently seeking highly skilled and competitive players to join it's ranks. We have sponsorship backing for both games, tournaments and such.

If your interested, please post in here with your:

Name
Two best characters:
What you can bring to a sponsored team:
Why you believe you have what it takes:

This is our vent: 72.233.113.246. The port is 4004.

Join up vent add Lifeshroom and Jhois777 we should be on the rest of the night hit us up for a game/tryout.

Jhois

06-14-2010

had some good people tryout we are still on

Sentient 6

06-15-2010

Name: Sentient 6
Two best characters: Anivia and Shaco are my two most played heroes, but I play all my champions well.
What can I bring to a sponsored team: I can bring years of MOBA experience (going all the way back to early versions of DotA) and my fierce competitive nature.
Why I believe I have what it takes: I am, in my opinion, a very skilled and experienced MOBA player with close to 300 wins in LoL, and years of DotA experience. I have experience in using all manner of champions and filling any role required.

I am currently searching for a skilled team for S1 and yours sounds like it has some skill behind it, so I am interested to see if you guys are what I am looking for in a team.

hard163

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Two Best Characters: Tristana and Akali
What can I bring to a sponsored team: I'm a smart and decent player. Regardless of what champion i use I learn and adapt quickly to their abilities and I know when to fight or run. I also play for the team and not myself, so I would rather use my ult to save and ally rather then get a kill(which I might die for).
Why I believe I have what it takes: I have been playing for about 3 1/2 months and only during the times I don't have school and I have over 200 wins. In nearly all of my games with champs I know how to play I go positive, and I usually go very positive.

xcrunner1600

06-15-2010

Name: xcrunner1600
Two best chars: Tough to say, but I give the edge to anivia and gragas
What I bring: Experience (back to DOTA), maturity, work ethic, intelligence
Why I have what it takes: I'm a very versatile player, can play a large array of different roles and I can play them all well. I think I'm creative when it comes to playing different champs and I can bring the unexpected. Most of all, I'd like to find a consistent group to play and get better with for season 1 and beyond.

Look forward to playing with you all.

Alamander

06-15-2010

Name: Alamander
Two best chars: Kayle and Soraka
What I bring: Powerful support with a very positive W/L and K/D/A ratio.
Why I have what it takes: Well as for my kayle , my W/L is 60-30 and i've kept even some of the stupidest players alive for entire games. I feel I'm one of the few people who have a strong presence along while being a powerful support player.