What champ ensures a loss in your experience ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ak Motomoto

10-16-2011

In my experience, now that I've played a bunch of Dom. It's definantly, bring the player not the champ. Half the champs I've seen talked about poorly in this thread are BEAST if put in the Right hands. I play Alistar in Dom and he synergizes very well Wit kat and anyone else who has good stuns and aoe ability's(aka Kat, ryze, brand, ect. ect).. If I have a decent dps with me, we can usually take on 2-3 people easy and both myself and the person runnign around with me usually live. Ive held tower's vs 2-3 people for more than 60 seconds just because of Ali's Ult alone. It's ALL about the TEAM. More so than classic. If your "TEAM" can't work together. You will loose games of Dom faster and more painfully than any classic game you've played.

Back to the Topic tho. I'm gunan haveta say I dodge Q's if......
My team picks 4 carries
My team picks 4 casters
My team picks 1 or more support.
My team pick's a healer, ( The only healer taht i've seen blow people outa the water is Sona)
My team picks 3 or 4 outright squishy champs.
My team has a person that dosen't connect untill the last 15 seconds of the champ select screen.

I've been on a team 1 time that picked 5 tanks and we actually did VERY well. Alistar, rammus, shen, singed, and the 5th person Random'd Amumu, and we won like 300-0. While this could be just bad play by the other team, I feel we did a great job AS A TEAM. Which is why we won.

Needless to say. I think It has alot less to do wit the champs picked, than it has to do wit the people playing the champs picked. IMO the best champs for Dom are the champs with High hp/ high survivability /great mobility/ and cc's. If your team has 5 champs that Fit this description you should win a good amount of your games played, at the very least.

Elealar

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damineous View Post
My team picks 1 or more support.
My team pick's a healer, ( The only healer taht i've seen blow people outa the water is Sona)
My team picks 3 or 4 outright squishy champs.
These aren't problems. Sona, Soraka, Zilean, Nidalee, Janna, etc. are all viable. And a pure squishy ranged poke team actually trumps most of the standard tanky/melee teams 'cause they can do massive poking at range. Tanky DPS is just a bit easier to play so bad players will naturally perform better with those.

Here's just a couple of games of mine that have squishy teams beating tankies, and in many cases with support(s) (fullsize screenshots in the links, forum thumbnails prolly too small to make anything out of):
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Yeah, ranged poke teams own faces against tanky teams with minimal ranged threats.

KaXaSA

10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
just a tip to attach images save as .jpeg for some weird reason jpg get resized ;_;

BurntWalrus

10-16-2011

Xerath or Ashe, bot viable champions if played right. But they never are. Xerath always tries to solo, while ashe is the #1 noob char(played in tutorial), so you might as well say "i've never played b4."

I'd also say teemo because people go offensive with him vs. obviously higher dps champs like jax or xin.

Xenolithium

10-16-2011

Teemo.

Stop. Picking. That. Painfully. Useless. Wasted. Pixel. Of. A. Champ.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

Just played with a good Anivia. Her score was last, but had a hell of a game defending and assisting. More and more champs getting viable.

Anyone else find that since the gold and XP nerf, the games are more challenging and fun ?

Prometheius

10-16-2011

Any ****ing range AD that isn't Ez, Kog, or Vayne. Always lose, never win.

Black Chris

10-16-2011

i just played a game and i picked kass not instalock but selected him. the other players picked ashe, teemo, vlad(instalocker), and nidalee. who in their right mind thinks this is a winning combo in dominion? ashe changed to irelia so i stayed plus i really hate dodging. we go against Garen, Kayle, Poppy, Cait, and Warwick...need i really say more?im not crying op cuz i aint afraid of **** with Kassadin, im just saying that sometimes it is most definitely the champ selection and team comp that wins an otherwise even match, skill wise i mean. Btw knowing it was gonna happen didnt make it any easier
sorry had to edit AD Sion still scares the **** outta me

Tvor

Recruiter

10-16-2011

After another week of dominion, i have to agree with Promethius

Quote:
Any ****ing range AD that isn't Ez, Kog, or Vayne. Always lose, never win.
Ashe: Totally outshine by every other, too squishy and slow. GP has better global to protect point, Ez has faster(-1 sec per ms) and penetrating ult
Sivir: Too many pusher can push better than her.