Looking for a Clan/Team, decent players looking for others.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorlishnek

06-14-2010

My friend and I are looking for a decent Team to play with. A Vent server would be really nice. We have been having fun doing randoms but its getting to the point where we are looking for more skilled players to team with us.

I am lvl20 and he is lvl11. We are currently working with a Morgana/Olaf combo, i normally get around 15 kills and 5 deaths with plenty of assists. He gets around 5-7 kills and 1 or 2 deaths with a ton of assists. We are huge team fighters and we are just looking for a good group that we can support (and get support in return). We love to joke around while playing and over all we are just looking for a good time.

Heroes i do well with include Rammus (best offense is a supreme defense), Anivia (mid and in combo with others), Alister (pure support), Nasus (most fun imo), Olaf (best gank hero), Malphite (Tank/Initiator). I have been working with getting better with Sion (AP ganker), Garen, Kassadin, and Soraka (pure support).

My friend hasn't been playing as long as me but he has been doing really well with Morgana (amazing at supportive ganking) and Zilean (again he loves to support his team and can get plenty of kills with bombs).

My username is Dorlishnek. My friend is Num13er1grandpa. You can message me whenever im not in a game or you can emial me at cpr6802@yahoo.com.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DukeNukeMz

06-15-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885