"malazawawa is on the level of annie and fid"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snore

06-14-2010

If his DoT skill acted like DotA's Maledict then he would be viable.

Hey wanna du ma

06-14-2010

Malzahar is pretty good IMO. He does decent damage, and 1v1 he can dish out some crazy damage. Hide in the grass, wait for someone(hoping no cleanse), use Q then E, lay down your W, ult and ignite. I've killed a 3k hp mordekaiser with that combo, and man it was nasty. Malzahar doesnt bring much to the team though, i've had great scores with him like 9-1, but cannot carry. You need a team to do well, and you should get rylais forsure cause of the continuous slow your dot gives. Malzahar needs a slight buff, and his passive seemed really cool in the beginning, but i realized it sucks haha. I usually get Dorans ring, then sorc boots, mejais, void staff, rylais, deathfire(if they have high hp tanks)or will of the ancients, and then zhonyas. landing your Q is fairly easy for me, you try to catch them on the edge of it, so when they walk out of range to hit the creeps, they're not in the circle, but when they come back in, throw your q, and it should hit while they are in the motion of coming back to farm. Hope I helped!

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Quick note:

If you want to spell Malzahar just remember changing a few letters around spells Mah Lazar!

jKcfU7kSuh0luyno

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarku View Post
Quick note:

If you want to spell Malzahar just remember changing a few letters around spells Mah Lazar!
You can't spell malzaharawra without tbh, tbh.

this has been the tbh , epic pro pro tbh

Bad News Bear

06-19-2010

I'm bad with a champion, please buff him so I don't have to try.

Mr Bláck

06-19-2010

Malhazar is pretty good, those sound effects and graphics....thats some pretty scary **** right there.

But think of all the other mages in the game, how many of their ulties are completely negated by hitting the cleanse button?

Oh thats right, none. That's why he's trash, and if you keep minussing people who cuss malhazar out for being a scrub champ it will encourage riot to make more scrub champs.

TouchinMyself

06-19-2010

Malz is great against morons or certain TT team comps otherwise total panzy champ that brings relatively nothing to the table compared to others.

Matthew21210

06-20-2010

+1ing, but only so I can be ensured trash talking to you later on.

turntekGodhead

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBH View Post
You can't spell malzaharawra without tbh, tbh.

this has been the tbh , epic pro pro tbh
God****it I came here to ***** about the necro, but you're making fun of the OP, so you get off with a warning.