"malazawawa is on the level of annie and fid"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turntekGodhead

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKPikmin View Post
Don't worry;I'm sure a Ryze nerf is on the way.
Wait, what?
I love you.

Socrates

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasistellar View Post
For some reason, lately, I've noticed people using "tbh" where "imo" or "imho" would be more appropriate. I think it has to do with the texting generation not even knowing what the words that they're abbreviating mean.

I'm of that generation. Not to say I don't think a majority of us are idiots. But i believe its to be honest (tbh) and in my honest opinion (imho). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mooner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

can we please have a shadowwada ban?

Sheenah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

imho went for In my humble opinion, I may be wrong though.

Crimson Rose

06-14-2010

afadsfrds

Porkgood

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
afadsfrds
Um... what?

shadowwada

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
i just +1'd a shadowwada post. 'sup.
sup bro.

Barakos

06-14-2010

So you're saying that, because you didn't do spectacularly with a champion the very first time you played him, that he is bad? Did you ever stop to consider that maybe, if you took some time to practice with him, maybe find a good item build, that he could much better than you originally suspected?

Seriously, why would you ever judge a new champion after you had only played him once?

Salacavalini

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiko View Post
He's a caster that's not Annie.
'Nuff said. Is every other caster bad, or is Annie the sole outlier that should be adjusted to fit the mold? You decide.

Zarifes

06-14-2010

My cousin averages about 15/2 on Malz...why all the hate? If you have a laning partner who is actually smart, he can rake up some kills with that E of his.
(ie: E minion wave, push, E minion wave, push, trickle down enemy HP, E kill them, jumps to other, kill them.)

He's not a carry, so don't really expect him to get much kills (unless you let him, like I do.), instead, just focus the E'd target and let their HP drop before blasting them with a nuke. Works like a charm.