"malazawawa is on the level of annie and fid"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowwada

06-14-2010

This is what i was told in a pub today. Since malazwawa is free today, i gave him a try. I found out that he blows, His ult and W combo is meh. His silence is easily avoidable. His mind ball thing is ok. I was kinda sucking early game so i was blaming the champ and my inexperience with the champ. They said i was bad but i pulled out a positive k/d at the end. There is no way malazawawa is near the level of proness that is fid and annie tbh.

20 bucks says a bunch of boons are going to flame me and say mazahar is the next op jax and he can OMGWTFBBQ a whole enemy team tbh

This has been the shadowwada

TalkGibberish

06-14-2010

UNREALTED:

doesn't tbh mean "To Be Honest"?

shadowwada

06-14-2010

ya

quasistellar

06-14-2010

For some reason, lately, I've noticed people using "tbh" where "imo" or "imho" would be more appropriate. I think it has to do with the texting generation not even knowing what the words that they're abbreviating mean.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Malzahar is meh. I don't think he's all that bad, but he's certainly not all that good either. I dislike his ult, but it's really pretty much the same as WW's and I don't dislike that so whatever.

DeathOnJuice

06-14-2010

No, it has to do with shadowwada making troll topics where he says tbh a lot. It's become a sort of fad.

turntekGodhead

06-14-2010

He's a caster that's not Annie.
He's also harder to play than Annie, and brings less to a team than Annie in almost every situation.

SoopaTomato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-14-2010

i went 5/1/12 lol

pretty sure i was up against bads though since i got my first kill by ulting on a kat that shunpoed on me, and she did it again to give me my 2nd kill a while later

Nayru

06-14-2010

"X is meh" bothers me 100 times more than people using inappropriate abbreviations. I guess because people don't even realize they look like gay emos.

SlyGoat

06-14-2010

i just +1'd a shadowwada post. 'sup.