Official Unofficial Requests for Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Here's how this is going to work. We could use a single thread that contains what the majority of the community wants. In order to have something added to the list, you must cite the one or more threads discussing the suggestion, and prove that there is support in all skill levels.

Currently Promising:

Buff Dragon Health
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1338856&highlight=dragon

Move the Fountain Turret away from nexus tower (slim majority wants this change 54%, not enough to request the change)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1338872&highlight=fountain

List:

Riot should do a trial period where normal draft mode is introduced. The community has asked for it, and as far as I know the issue was lack of players, not lack of server space, so it should happen.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1338876
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1332268

Bring back 6 vs 6 Twisted Treeline. It's the most upvoted thread and top 3 in most viewed, and the upvotes aren't even close.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1330250

Update: Ticket has been submitted, and is currently being "forwarded to the appropriate people"

infinite azure

10-08-2011

I like this idea, perhaps we can use the support ticket system to get some attention from riot to 3s. To compensate for the fact that no reds will ever post here.

We just need to easily demonstrate support.

rayoul

10-08-2011

Indeed + 1 to both of you for you engagement .......... I will try to help as much as I can on my free time even if i was deceived many times by the way that riot uses the lol forum ... At the moment it is pretty much just a joke filled up with mad 12 year olds tht downvote everything and troll random thread to get attention ...

i am so disapointed since that time ( it wasent the only time .. i was very active on the forum concerning a lot of things few months back but tht is beside the point right now). I hadworked hard on that idea of getting a separated section for level 30s that would allow everyone to see the threads but not to comment or vote

I kinda still hold a grudge because we all know that there is a difference beetween random threads that dont change anything such as funny or role playing threads, they wont get downvoted many times ...

When it comes to controversial threads, you are swarmed by haters that have been banned like 5 times and use every one of there smurfs to downvote you ....
Imagine how downvoted I was for that idea of level 30 forum .... everyone under level 30 downvoted me pretty much and a bunch of level 30 also downvoted me ..... i mean if 35 000 person read the thread and it is about changing stuff obviously more people will tend to vote ......

Lets say only one person on 10 voted .... Well that is 3500 person .. I was upvoted by 2150 indivudual and downvoted by 1350 ......

With 800 upvotes and 900 comments riot did not do anything ... i was even trolled by a red saying tht he demanded sacrifice........ Tht is how lazy they really are ... they wont even come and say listen : we cant do what thousands of our players ask for lets say this, this and this other reason ...... There was no discussion whatsoever ......Nope sir, instead a random red just passed by at like 700nt comments and randomly said tht he demanded sacrifice.... What the hell does tht mean ?......... It was ment to turn the attention of the first idea towards a stupid useless thread that people would just go straight to the red post and comment on this troll comment he had for all of us awaiting for days a serious answer from riot .........

Riot themselves troll the forums, thats how bad this forum is atm .... What was tht thing about Zyleas's secret passive just to name one ... They are openly laughing at us because they assume that we are all brainless kids that have a short attention span ....
The trolling means that they follow their inicial plans and give us the feeling that things move from this forum toward them while in reality its the opposite ....
Jus like politics, exacly the same as politic ... Giving the people the impression that we have the power while we are all enslaved to their own agenda ,written by financial advisors ....

They put all their efforts towards getting more money .....Everything tht changed lately was to get more money ....... Isint it obvious enough ? ....

They give us good excuses like for example , we did the tribunal because we want our community to be nice to each other ...... No , u did the tribunal because u knew that thousands of players would be banned everyday by random players that spam punish to get their daily share of ip .. and what do banned players do ? They create smurfs and then they buy ur fackin bundles of chars and runes to be able to be competitive ... and then they want to get to level 30 fast with their smurf accounts, so what do they do ?? they go even further by buying boosts to get more experience and more IP ..

What else? .. legendary skins that u feel like u NEED to buy them because u wont ever be able to get them ever after ...... Or then again, whats the new thing ?? Riot singed won't be available at the store soon... or is it done already ... slowly skins will be unavailable, making people buy them before they are discontinued .......

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1339263

The rebates that they have on chars or the bundles of chars when they come out ... Do u really think that they do it because they want you to save money ?? Again, no they want you to buy those things making you feel like you saved money ...

Why did they reduce the amount of IP you would gain every match like 3 times just this year? .... To make people not have the choice anymore but to buy their runes and rune pages ( omg buying rune pages is such a obvious scam O_O )

Those big prize pool that they announce for their tournaments are just publicity for people to be atracted to play more and be more competitive again forcing them to buy stuff .....

Doing so they hit 2 birds with one stone because they get new players that would of never played this game because people think that you can make money playing a free game ...

They even sell name change ... They took it tht far ........................... And the list goes on and on

I am very saddened by their greed and they have fell from quite high in my heart ...

I also had projects concerning the tribunal upvoted by hundreads of players also and what did riot do ??

Nothing, as usual ... They never ever ever do anything about the things that really matter to us ...

Another thread I created at the time was that I wanted the operator to send the reason of ban with the chat logs so that people know what they did wrong to not reproduce the same mistakes ......

Those are just few examples of the thing i worked on for hours....Working with the community and i was let down by riot ..... Every time ......... Talkin about it just gave me a headache ... I cant believe I worked for them and for us to have a better game and a happier community for so long and tht they would not even comment on it at all .....

I would of understood easely if only they had explained to us why they would not accept these project ........

One of the problems is that the staff tht works on managing the forum is just there to stop people from discrediting riot or promoting herozofnewarth 4 example .. But there is no staff to actually read about what we, the community wants for real .......
And you want to know why ?

Because in the end they really dont give a faaaaaa what we want ..... Its like the army , eat ur soup and shut the fack up.......

All this to say, basically dont get ur hopes up to much because they have no employee that are assigned to actualy pass by and see if these are good ideas or not .... However im sure tht the clean up crew will pass by and delete my post or maybe the whole thread ... We will see .....

TL;DR : I created a lot of threads in the past to change stuff and even when upvoted by hundreds riot did not even take five seconds to comment (obviously im not talking about newb threads like NERF THIS CHAR NAO HE'S OP)
They would rather go on thread like ''continue the rammus ok thing'' or ''What would you do if you woke up by the last champion you played''
Proving that the more devoted you are , the less serious they are towards you, dont waste to much hours on the forum ..... Just play the game and stfu if u wanna save time and energy because nothing that is not already planed will happen anyways out of smart threads like this on .....

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=978497

rayoul

10-10-2011

im impressed i received no comments on this ..... i was waiting for massive trolling .. what happenend ???

ThePurpleBandit

10-10-2011

I didnt want to read that wall of text.

rayoul

10-10-2011

O_O ..... it takes 2 minute to read....u sure have a short attention span .....

Gotakeshi

10-10-2011

I read it. There's lots of periods... I'd say, though, that I agree with it. Not much more to be said. Just play the game and take what you get.

rayoul

10-10-2011

thanks for the time brother

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Bump, ticket submitted for the current items on the list

DysprosiumJudas

10-11-2011

Please please please normalize Jungle spawns. Random Jungle spawns is such a dumb idea, seriously.