Nasus on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

It should be considered intentional griefing. Really.

Tamal Camel

10-15-2011

I do amazing with Nasus, he's beefy enough to defend well and hits squishies hard.

Gwynbleidd43254

10-15-2011

Saying the use of a champion should be considered intentional griefing is ludicrous, essentially that is like saying champion x (in this case Nasus) is absolutely useless and has absolutely 0 positive points. In the case of Nasus I can assume this stems from the lesser number of minions on which to feed his siphoning strike with, but that just means that the tactic that worked on SR and TT won't work and thus he requires different tactics and builds.

Edit: ahh the down votes, only goes to show you sensible arguments are frowned upon by fools on the internet.

~Gwynbleid43254

BarxBaron

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd43254 View Post
Saying the use of a champion should be considered intentional griefing is ludicrous, essentially that is like saying champion x (in this case Nasus) is absolutely useless and has absolutely 0 positive points. In the case of Nasus I can assume this stems from the lesser number of minions on which to feed his siphoning strike with, but that just means that the tactic that worked on SR and TT won't work and thus he requires different tactics and builds.

~Gwynbleid43254
Yea...first time I used him there I made the mistake of building him akin to SR Nasus.

2nd time I built him like I do my dom udyr and wrecked the nme. Can't use him the same nor skill him the same....hint W is love, especially vs you know...the 3-4 ADs that always end up on the nme team.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Nasus is pretty nice on Dom.
AS and armor debuff are useful vs numerous AD.
2 AoEs useful for def.

He can push, has innate lifesteal and trinity+tank is pretty nice for him.

Dominion lets many underdogs (no pun intended) to shine. Eve, Sivir, Olaf, Mundo, Heim, Shaco all have better presence on CS than on SR.

Karazu

10-15-2011

Nasus is pretty good on dominion.

Vogie

10-15-2011

He's a nearly un-moveable bot pusher. He's kinda like Ryze in Dominion - he needs to sit bottom and charge up a bit. If he's just derping through the jungle, he's not going to do well.

Sonatria

10-15-2011

How would you build him to do well on CS? He's one of my fave champions but I haven't tried him since I figured he wouldn't do well without being able to get SS as Nasus has a pretty weak early game generally speaking. (Awesome at Solo top because of innate lifesteal, but needs time to grow his SS Dmg)

Would love to know how to build//skill him so I wreak with him on Dominion thanks!

HowlingKommando

10-15-2011

Nasus is very good in Dominion.

Melogrunty

10-15-2011

Nasus is actually good you just can't play the same way as SR.