Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaella's 5v5 Dominion Tier List.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZZZappy

10-15-2011

Heimerdinger needs to be placed in Tier 0
Xerath can very easily harass a point without harm, thus making him more useful than..... A lot of champions.
Looking at this again, there's just a lot of problems with this list. I mean, this isn't surprising, I just had to read the OP to figure out this would be jacked. But come on, did you even try?

TakinTheHeat

10-15-2011

You don't know enough about Dominion to make an accurate tier list. Nobody does. The best thing that we could do would be to make a community tier list like one of those google spreadsheet things.

How do I know? I know because I win every game I play as Nasus. I either have to have an afk or an entire team of ******s to lose.

A bouncy Furret

10-15-2011

Quote:
Shaella:
Also tier 3. Sorry. So many mediocre champs to remember.

Malphite is strong bot lane.

He can play aggressively and win vs Heimers and stuff

Shaella

10-15-2011

Quote:
Lightyears:
Ryze and Talon tier 1 imo, but otherwise ok.

What makes ryze and talon tier 1 is they can play all 3 zones of the map with efficiency:
- they can go bot and farm fest
- they can rush top and burst people down
- they can go mid and then come top and pick people off

Additionally they both also scale very well and benefit immensely from the level 3 1300g early game

Here's my take

I feel like Ryze is good. But i just haven't seen him do anything amazing enough to be tier 1. Maybe he'll go up in 2 as i see more of him.

Talon is definitely strong, but i feel like he's more situational than he wants to be. Definitely a powerful counterpick to squishier picks on dominion though.

CaptainMoe

10-15-2011

tristana not even on the list allthough she woudl be tier 100...useless piles of poo in dominion

FluffumsMcBunny

10-15-2011

Heimer top tier? Not a chance.

ZZZappy

10-15-2011

Quote:
CaptainMoe:
tristana not even on the list allthough she woudl be tier 100...useless piles of poo in dominion

AP trist go. She be jumping on heads all day long.

I'm not joking.

Shaella

10-15-2011

Quote:
CaptainMoe:

Added to tier 4, my fault for missing her.

Segmented

10-15-2011

Yorick tier 3? Dude what.

He rapes face, pushes lanes all day and is pretty much immune to harass. Ult yourself for an insta-2v1 or so your Omen can go smash in the defender's face while you cap with minions.

Shaella

10-15-2011

Quote:
ZZZappy:
AP trist go. She be jumping on heads all day long.

I'm not joking.

Maaybe.. Might push her into low-mid tier 3.