Shaella's 5v5 Dominion Tier List.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

10-14-2011

Yeah. I'm making a Dominion Tier List. Because I love Dominion. And because I think I have a pretty good handle on which champs are great there and which champs are bad.

Also, much love to Frost Walrus who played some devils advocate for a few of these champs, he really helped me get the tiers right, it'd be much worse without him

Quick Tier explanation

Tier 1: Crazy awesome, like, you should be firstpicking these. They are winners. Usually are excellent skirmishing champs, or powerful defenders.

Tier 2: Still strong picks, but not quite on the level of tier 1. Tend to be able to be counterpicked or built against

Tier 3: Solid pick. Middle of the road. Basically, here you can't go wrong

Tier 4: These picks are weaker.. But not awful, in the right teamcomp or in the right circumstance, they can cause some serious mayhem.

Hard to place on a team: This tier speaks for itself.They really shouldn't be picked in Dom. They just lack the ability to fight effectively on the Crystal Scar.

Tier 1: Poppy, Blitzcrank, Hiemerdinger, Jax, Karthus, Gangplank, Riven, Shaco, Kassadin, Pantheon

Tier 2: Lee Sin, Udyr, Akali, LeBlanc, Evelynn, Talon, Kog'maw, Nocturne, Gragas, Rammus, Ezreal, Katarina, Garen, Ireila, Vayne, Kennen, Olaf, Vladimir, Renekton, Morgana, Tryndamere, Maokai, Wukong, Singed, Ryze

Tier 3: Xin Zhao, Yorick, Alistar, Brand, Karma, TF, Sona, Teemo, Master Yi, Twitch, Janna, Sivir, Cassiopeia, Corki, Kayle, Malphite, Sion, Dr. Mundo, Lux, Urgot, Mordekaiser, Anivia, Swain, Nidalee, Rumble, Shen, Skarner, Jarvan IV, Trundle, Amumu, Orianna

Tier 4: Annie, Ashe, Soraka, Malzahar, Cho'gath, Leona, Miss Fortune, Nunu, Taric, Caitlyn, Tristiana, Fiddles, Galio, Warwick, Zilean

Hard to place on a team: Xerath, Nasus, Veigar

I'm not gonna really explain them so the OP won't go on FOOOREEVEERRR, but if you want to argue a position, I'll be sure to tell you why I put them there, hel, you might convince me to make a move.. Also, the more input I get, the better I can make this list, this is gonna be REAL TEAMWORK.

Aes

10-14-2011

didnt read

PetalDance

10-14-2011

rammus not top :/?

Frost Walrus

10-14-2011

<3

Violent Vioarr

10-14-2011

I think kog maw is definitely tier one in dominion, just my opinion though..ezreal too and i don't agree with tier one shaco but other than that it looks great.

Shaella

10-14-2011

Rammus is pretty overrated. I agree he's strong, but he can't cap on a really strong defender, he's an excellent point Ninja though.

NeoKevlar

10-14-2011

Hmm, you seem to have forgotten Urgot. Seems you didn't think this one through well enough.

XkomuroX

10-14-2011

surprised alistar is only 3

Shaella

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent Vioarr View Post
I think kog maw is definitely tier one in dominion, just my opinion though.
I put him in tier 2 because i feel like he loses too many 1v1 fights, but he's definitely a strong choice. Plus his passive like, does stuff on Dom.

Paths of Pain

10-14-2011

tldr.