How many Riot Points have you purchased?

None 128 26.12%
650 14 2.86%
1380 35 7.14%
2800 48 9.80%
5000 47 9.59%
Above 5000 218 44.49%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

Are you supporting Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zizzefex

06-15-2010

Bought 5k and that was 5k too many.

Left way back because of matchmaking and 'Wait for Season 1 really!'. Came back just lately because SC2 sucks. Well nothing has changed at all here... matchmaking still sucks and.... 'Wait for Season 1 really!' is still rampant. I can probably leave and come back in another 6 months and if I were a betting man......... matchmaking will still suck... Season 1 still won't be here.... but there will be many more skins for purchase!

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Lost count. I keep buying smaller amounts, usuaully 1380 for a new 975 champ or something. I get paid each month, and any spare money at the end of the pay cycle usually ends up in the champ store

Dreamcleaver

06-15-2010

Poll needs an "OVER 9000!!!" option.

k0b3 CleoFairy

06-15-2010

I bought way too much RP. Stop making these threads, it reminds me of my bad spending habits.

timbalt

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor1453 View Post
probably around 15-20k of rp so far.
O_O

Do you have like, every skin and champion? o_O

Gorchek

06-15-2010

I think I've spent about $25 on this game. It's worth it.

A lot of people complain that you pay $5-$10 for bonus content, except that bonus content makes up such a small percentage of the total bonus content. But, it's way cheaper than $15 a month WoW! That, and WoW is actually cheaper than most other hobbies. Even if you consider LoL to have a $5-$10 a month subscription fee, that's still better than most games.

timbalt

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizzefex View Post
Bought 5k and that was 5k too many.

Left way back because of matchmaking and 'Wait for Season 1 really!'. Came back just lately because SC2 sucks. Well nothing has changed at all here... matchmaking still sucks and.... 'Wait for Season 1 really!' is still rampant. I can probably leave and come back in another 6 months and if I were a betting man......... matchmaking will still suck... Season 1 still won't be here.... but there will be many more skins for purchase!
SC2 is amazing. Are you insane?

Frode Munksgaard

06-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbalt View Post
SC2 is amazing. Are you insane?
Could not agree more. SC2 is great!

That other guy must have his period or something :P

plunderin

06-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frode Munksgaard View Post
Okay fair enough . When Season 1 is released and you find out that LoL is going to be what you thought of it, would you pay more then, just to show Riot that you're a believer in LoL once again?
When the whole of season 1 gets released I might. Replays/Observer are completely required for season 1, however it got cut from season 1 launch...

...so, If they actually get replays/observer and all the other basic features a game like this needs I might think about supporting them again.

Burt Jackson

06-16-2010

A friend of mine bought a hardcopy of the game on Ebay for 10$, which comes with 10$ worth of riot points, for my birthday.

I was pleased.