How many Riot Points have you purchased?

None 128 26.12%
650 14 2.86%
1380 35 7.14%
2800 48 9.80%
5000 47 9.59%
Above 5000 218 44.49%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

Are you supporting Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sentient 6

06-15-2010

I've spent well over 5k. I'm sure i've dumped, at the very least, 100 dollars into this game.

This poll certainly shows why Riot is keeping their current prices and ignoring the "Skins are too pricey QQ" threads. The product is selling, no reason to lower the price.

Only way to get lower skin prices would be if we all stopped purchasing Riot points. Which, sadly, I probably won't do.

plunderin

06-15-2010

I have bought a lot of RP, a long time ago.

I can tell you I don't see any reason to support this anymore though, i'm sure they don't care though since they already swindled money from me which is the sad part.

Time to just leech and say, "who cares, it is a free game" from now on I guess. I hope more and more people stop buying RP so that riot might actually get something done other than overpriced skins.

Bluebolt77

06-15-2010

At first I bought RP to get a skin for my favorite champ but recently I've settled into the habit of buying RP on new champion release day and buying them.

Probably bought 7k so far total.

Tennex

06-15-2010

well the people who pay more than 50 bucs make up for the people who dont pay. i'd say riot is making more money than HoN

Talking Socks

06-15-2010

None yet actually, planning on doing so later.

Frode Munksgaard

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by plunderin View Post
I have bought a lot of RP, a long time ago.

I can tell you I don't see any reason to support this anymore though, i'm sure they don't care though since they already swindled money from me which is the sad part.

Time to just leech and say, "who cares, it is a free game" from now on I guess. I hope more and more people stop buying RP so that riot might actually get something done other than overpriced skins.
How come you don't want to support Riot anymore, I guess I can understand if you feel you've supported enough

plunderin

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frode Munksgaard View Post
How come you don't want to support Riot anymore, I guess I can understand if you feel you've supported enough
Season 1. Getting delayed and most of the basic features dropped from it (replays/observer, which is crucial for a game to be an e-sport). It is taking them 8 months to just bring out draft mode...

The only thing riot can actually do it bring out champions and overpriced skins every other week. They keep stating they want this game to be an e-sport/competitive success... and yet they aren't bringing out anything to even try.

All of this stuff was supposed to be brought out after "release", so I didn't mind supporting them as the game would be amazing with draft, ranked, replays, observer, clan tags, and all that stuff.

However I have supported this game more so than other full priced games that were worth the money, and yet riot still just delays and cuts features that will be brought out with season 1, even though that will probably never come out since they have skins to make.

So no, I don't support them anymore and i'm sure they don't care. Given their attitude it doesn't seem like they give two ****s about you after they get you to buy RP. Two "legendary" skins are not worth the purchase of HoN. The Microtransaction model and the feature teams incompetence will mean this game will never be a successful e-sport/competitive game.

So yeah, i'll jump on here and play every now and then. However it isn't going to be the game I once thought it could be when I was enjoying the beta so long ago, and they were talking about all the things that were to be implemented. Riot seemed like they cared and actually wanted the game to be more than highway robbery back then.

R66Y

06-15-2010

couple of $25 cards. Probably get more in the future and looking at giving some away as Christmas gifts to those that i know play this year.

TheTruhan

06-15-2010

Well......my friends bought some RP for me when it was my birthday made me a happy-birthday-boy.
Does that count as buying RP? If it's not...then none. A big reason as to why is well....nobody sells RP here and I got no credit card or PayPal (my friend does tho, lucky ass>.>)

Deathecus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-15-2010

$20 Bucks, bought twitch, Highland tryndamere skin, Pharoah Amumu Skin, and the Glacial Olaf pack.