Looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaddyWomper

06-14-2010

Sup, im like lvl 26 and im looking for a team not some serious clan..
anyone wanna mob message me. Im pretty good with amumu and gang, if you need a tank, yeupp.

I also like long walks on the beach, down to earth people, and dancing in the rain.

and omg THE HILLS?!?! favorite show kristen is sooooo drama.

Felagund

06-14-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885

CaddyWomper

06-14-2010

No, i will not fill out a application for a video game. i dont even like filling out ones for a job irl.

Mimz

06-14-2010

What's up. I am looking for people to play with that have vent, ts3 or skype. I am bored of randoms. Hit me up ingame (mimz)