Twisted Treeline for dummys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Debbler

10-14-2011

Twisted Treeline is an important map. Usually new player do this. But thats not the point...

TT is a medium map and is easy to gank in. Late game is ur best chance at dominating
sombody.

Twisted Treeline has many brush spots but people start-game the bottom mid bush. Good idea against tanks but bad against squish.Ganking isnt the main priorety however it is important.The brush i always go in is the bottom-top-left because if they run u get more of a chance to hit them, especially for Riven. Her high movement speed is helpful for chasing.

The Main priorety is teamwork. 2v3 is very challenging and 1v1 is very common with people.
However one person leaving is a party pooper for every team...Its rude, violation to the tos, and ruins the teams priority in winning(sometimes).Mages are good in this map, cho gath is best however.

thats what I think of TT and thats the only map i play(sometimes Crystal Scar) so stay tuned for crystal scar for dummys.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

i lol'd

I am more greezy

10-15-2011

This is what I read:

-gank bot
-2v3 is bad

This is more like "Twisted Treeline for the severely Autistic"

TrRex

10-15-2011

been a while since I played TT, used to play it all the time but since dominion, I switched over.

Cho is not really used... rare anyone does.

Trynd/xin own that map.

Vraell

10-15-2011

Cho is OP.