Looking for a team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainShark

06-14-2010

I started playing this game along with some friends, but my friends lost interest in the game... leaving me the only one playing. I am now lvl 30 / 250 wins and am looking for a team to play arranged games. Solo queuing is starting to make me mad! People are ******ed..

Talk to me in game if you feel like chatting.

Felagund

06-14-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885

CaptainShark

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund View Post
Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885
I applied on your website!

Felagund

06-14-2010

Then you will receive an e-mail with more details soon. You can join the ingame "TAW" chatroom so you can already play some games with us.

CaptainShark

06-14-2010

I'm in game right now, I'll go back to the chat afterwards