looking for relaxed, competitive group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

lvl 30. I've been playing since july of last year. I feel as though i know the game better than most with all the time in beta. was at one point in teh top 300 but looking to get that competitive edge back. age 22 and have mic and vent

Obsidian Enigma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Relaxed and competitive? OXYMORON!! XD Sadly, that's what we are. Hello Gantz, I'm from a guild called Tribe. Yes, that is exactly what we are, relaxed yet competitive. Atm, we're cobbling together teams and we're looking for more people to join. We don't demand you be playing and practicing every hour you have in your day, we will like to chill and play around with in-house games. All of us have some form of humor too, you'll never get bored. We kick flamers and /ragers though, so if you like to rage, maybe this isn't the right place to be. I don't want to bored you with another section about our history in games and etc, so if you sound interested, hop over to http://www.tribeguild.info/ to apply, or you can contact me in game for questions. I'm Obsidian Enigma, and I hope to see you soon.

DukeNukeMz

06-15-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885