LF Dominion Team/Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So So SuBLiMiNaL

10-14-2011

About Me:
~19 years old
~Been playing LoL since release
~Yes I have a mic/skype
~Almost 100 wins in dominion alone
~I stream all the time

Main Champions:
Gangplank
Jax
Heimerdinger
Xin Zhao
Master Yi
Amumu
Ashe
Tyrndamere

Add me in game. No ragers or squeakers <3

So So SuBLiMiNaL

10-15-2011

bump.

Unrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Hey mate, if you’re having a hard/long time looking for a team/clan, you should check out |Fever|. We always have games 24/7 with over 1000+ players that are in our clan, they’re fill of newbs to pro’s, and we’re always looking to help each other out and have a good time.

We also don’t just single out summoners rift, we also play twisted treeline (3v3), Dominion, also we are currently having a 1v1 tournament throughout the clan, and we also like to play ARAM’s as a break from play.

The clan is a multi-gaming community, with other games such as Battlefied, Call of duty, Starcraft, World of tanks, Minecraft etc, we play nearly every game you could think of. We communicate through teamspeak, which is a better version of Ventrilo.

We have LoL coaches for those who may be new to the game and are looking and trying to learn. Fever can also provide you with a mentors or just some advice on how to build you newly purchased champ, as everyone is also looking to help each other out.

We also have ranked/competitive teams, we have a in-house ladder, and often play games against each other. So if you are looking for quick games with people, meeting and making new friends, looking for fun, and doing it with good players with positive attitudes then you should come try out |Fever|.

Now comes the easy part all you have to do is go to our website and sign up. http://www.feverclan.com/, once you do that go to the forum's and find the recruitment section, and make a thread to apply. Trust me its quick and easy, we just want to get a feel for you before you join the clan! once your application has being posted, check back a few times within 24 hours and we will set up you up. When you’re registered, or even when you’re not you can still go onto our Teamspeak and play games with the clan, the guys/girls on their may even speed up your process. Remember when applying to also do me a favour in the application, by please putting in ‘Unrath’, for recommending you! Thanks for your time and I hope to see you soon, and play some games together.

Thank you for your time.
|Fever| Unrath

Silthanos

10-15-2011

If Fever doesn't work out for you, you can join Rome
http://roman.enjin.com/home

So So SuBLiMiNaL

10-16-2011

I'll check the sites out.

So So SuBLiMiNaL

10-17-2011

Still lookin.

AangTheAirbender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

We're looking for someone for tonight 9:00pm EST for the NESL dominion tournament. All you need is Skype and to create an NESL account. We're all over 100 wins in Dominion except for one of us, and one of us is at over 200 wins, so we know what we're doing.

Unfortunately, we don't have time to play with you before hand, but we'd really like to have you aboard, because you seem like exactly what we're looking for!

Add me in game if you want to talk IGN: TheTrueYako

I'll be on all day, just can't play because I'm at work. :/

So So SuBLiMiNaL

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueYako View Post
We're looking for someone for tonight 9:00pm EST for the NESL dominion tournament. All you need is Skype and to create an NESL account. We're all over 100 wins in Dominion except for one of us, and one of us is at over 200 wins, so we know what we're doing.

Unfortunately, we don't have time to play with you before hand, but we'd really like to have you aboard, because you seem like exactly what we're looking for!

Add me in game if you want to talk IGN: TheTrueYako

I'll be on all day, just can't play because I'm at work. :/
I'd love to play but not really looking to get into a tournament or register on any website.
I just want to continue playing unranked until hopefully they add in ranked for dominion.

Cybrdestroyr

10-18-2011

Homepage: http://cyber destruction.net

Voice Chat Info: http://voice.cyberdestruction.net
CYBER DESTRUCTION TeamSpeak 3 INFO
Host Name: ts31.gameservers.com:9174

Adults only. No whiny kids. All skill ranges.

So So SuBLiMiNaL

10-19-2011

bump.