Experienced Gamer LFTeam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rnkd

06-14-2010

Hi,

I'm 25, mature, competitive and level-headed. I recently reached lvl 30 in LoL but have a history of competitive gaming in CS and WoW. I'm looking for a solid group of people who like to win and work together to get better at the game and hopefully enter tournaments in the near future. I prefer 5v5 at the moment but am open to anything. I want to learn and build on the core set of skills I already have.

If you have an opening or want to play together my IGN is Rnkd Friend me.

Thanks

Rnkd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felagund

06-14-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, CS and many more with members from all over the world.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team. We're in progress of forming some more competitive teams as well.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=98885