GETB - L4 good Ad carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HKG Telepath

10-14-2011

I need a ad carry who is on est or can easily make all est times as we practice from 7:30 pm EST and on every day.

NOTE: PRACITCE MAY GO TIL UP TO 1-3 AM EST IF U CANNOT HANDLE THIS U NEED NOT APPLY.

Must be active daily, If you are not going to be on then you must contact me or another member of the team the day before and notify us that u will not be there for a reason I deem good.

If you do not make at least 4 days during the week aka 4 / 7 practices, then you will be removed off the team asap and replaced.

Requirements below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Lvl 30

2) Very active - (I am on basically everyday and am not looking for inactives or people who dont have the time to be on a team aka hmwk all the time or work all the time etc Basically people with no life welcomed (haha) )

3) Ability to listen

4) Want to be competitive

5) Must be able to take criticism aka you are not god, your not the best player in League and your gunna need to deal with what is told to you about your gameplay.

6) Must have decent runes for the role they expect to be playing

7) You are not to be **** talking your teammates, If it is seen someone is doing something wrong etc that will be for myself to comment on not you. I wont tolerate in game arguments nor will I tolerate blatant ignoring when I tell you something. If you have a problem with something someones doing in game **Lane phase etc** you are welcome to bring it to my attention after the game and it will be addressed.

8) Must be mature, though I don't mind you having a personality were not robots

9) Have at least 40 heroes.

10) More then 300 wins

11) Confident enough to say you know all the basics of the game.

12) Must Play at least 2 roles

13) Have a mic / Teamspeak

14) ***We run off EASTERN TIME meaning if your in hong kong your prob not gunna want to apply.***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ap carry: Nightbite

Ad carry: Open

Jungler: xNiNjA Legacyx

Support: headrush2k11

Top Solo: x Red Rain x (Co Leader)

Sub: Open

Sub: Open

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading,

- Nightbite

HKG Telepath

10-14-2011

bump

AG Sonic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

I won't ever apply to this sucky team, Ty.

HKG Telepath

10-14-2011

good thing

Xordren

10-18-2011

im interested only thing im missing is 117 wins if you plan to make any exceptions if not good look on your hunt.

Gavaroni

10-18-2011

id be willing to try out i suppose hit me up in game, Gavaroni

PendletonGuy

10-19-2011

PendletonGuy AD cait carry got full rune page for her like close to 500 wins 90% of those with cait. I have mic and teamspeak server i dont own 40 characters and dont plan to im a good AD carry gimme holler in game

TPaiiN

10-19-2011

hey sounds good jus wondering ive only got like 20+ not the 40 req my main AD carry is Ashe her % is like 77% of 9 games lmk if ur keen i can post more details thx bud