Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team LF Committed Players 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindexaoen

10-19-2011

In game name: Blakhart

I'm had a top rating of 1289 so far, tried to bring myself up to a higher elo last season, I had terrible elo, but got it to nearly 1200 on my own.
I've been playing since a bit after last christmas, and I make guides on MOBAfire, some of which are in the top 10.
I work well with others as both leader and follower, and I play to win, if I make a mistake, i own up to it, and change.

As for my roles, I can perform any of them well.
My best strongest ranked role is support. I mainly play Sona, or Soraka, and am currently mastering Taric and Alistar. If there's another champion I should learn, I will do so and master them.

My next strong suit is Tank. My best champion is Malphite, followed closely by Amumu.

I have watched streams, and players from both NA and EU server.
Am asking for an audition.

Thanks
~Blakhart

Luckster

10-19-2011

In Game Name (Main) : Luckster
Most Competent Role : All, i can play all roles at a very high level. My favorite roles would have to be Solo Top, or Solo Mid though.
Elo : 1548 Season 1 1435, and Rising Pre-Season 2

What is your competitive experience:
As leader of Team oGaming:
3rd - NESL - Go4LoL #10
3rd - Darkwill 5v5 Tournament
2nd - I-COG 5v5 Tournament
2nd - Jee Sports NA Cup #3
2nd - Jee Sports NA Cup #2

Any additional info:
I would like to try out to be a substitute(For now atleast until my job lets down. I can still play almsot every day/weekdand.).
I also have 2 more lvl 30 Accounts.

Add me in LoL or Message me back here if u want to try me out.

andygq

10-19-2011

In Game Name (Main) : andygq
Most Competent Role : bruiser top
Elo : 1533

League of Legends Competitive Experience (Area to present yourself) :

I haven't played LoL competitively yet but I believe I'm good enough to.
Multiple times gladiator in WoW.
Rank 1 masters league in SC2 in season 1 (before GM league was out).