Mundo, still my tank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louise

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
BEFORE ARMOR AND MAGIC RESIST.

Hi, try now taking 10 seconds to kill that squishy. If he stands still and lets you.

Hi, look how the entire teamfight is over before you finished killing that one squishy.

Hi, learn to play.

You're bad and you should feel bad.
i said pure tank, and that's 200 dps more than any other pure tank. at the point where you're pure tanking, you're not geared to kill anyone, but with mundo you can. how do you win with no damage but 100% survivability?

PUSH THE TOWERS DOWN AND KILL THE NEXUS

you need to learn to play, son

EchoRex

06-14-2010

You're too dumb for words to describe.

EDIT:

So you can actually read it for, apparently, the first time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
OK.

Listen.

For the fifteen millionth time.

Itemizing for tanking to the near exclusion of DPS is absolutely terrible. As in AP Ashe terrible. As in you're hurting your team by picking Mundo and building him that way instead of picking a champion that can actually contribute via CC and Support from abilities while built that way.

YOU HAVE NO DAMAGE OUTPUT. Your Masochism buffed auto attacks, your bread and butter damage output, is going to be doing 200-300 damage, before armor mitigation, every 1.3 seconds. That is less than 200 DPS. Your Cleaver spam is reduced by magic resist. You will be doing minimal damage with this late game if the team bought nothing more defensive than Merc Treads. Burning Agony... as damage... stab yourself in the ********s/ovaries so you can't pass on the bad at math gene.

YOU HAVE NO APPRECIABLE CC. Cleaver snare sucks for anything but chasing a single person, and that is if you are very proficient and can land it almost every single toss. You have nothing to force opponents to fight you. You have nothing to keep opponents from damaging your allies.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY IGNORABLE. You have no damage output. You have no appreciable CC. You are extremely hard to kill. What exactly in those makes someone want to target you instead of your teammates? You know, OTHER than your hopes and fantasies?

Get. A. Clue.

The only thing approaching a "Tank" Mundo is one who is dealing such high damage that the other team MUST target you first or you kill their damage champions before they can kill your other damage champions.
TL;DR: You're an idiot. You have no Damage. You have no CC. You're ignorable.
_

Louise

06-14-2010

ignore me hitting your tower. good call on your part, really

Pwnacus Maximus

06-14-2010

you'd do more tower damage if you built DPS, and you'd STILL be able to tank the tower.
also that's pretty much all you'd be able to do because they'd just wipe the floor with you after brutally raping your squishies to death because you couldn't hold their attention for more than a second.

EDIT: and if you're pure tanking the squishy will stand there and laugh at your measly 1 speed 150 damage pokes, proceed to ignite you during your ultimate, and crit your mother****ing face off. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE YOU WERE A DUMBASS AND BUILT TANK MUNDO.

EchoRex

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
ignore me hitting your tower. good call on your part, really
100 damage hits on a tower.

Once every 1.3 seconds.

End game.

You're a super creep.

Congratulations, you're ignorable until we've mopped the floor with your team who is fighting 4v5.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-14-2010

Honestly I'm more afraid of a gang of super creeps than a tank mundo.

EchoRex

06-14-2010

A gang of them do more damage. A single creep wave with a super creep does more damage to towers.

KarmaBites

06-14-2010

When people play Mundo as a tank I buy executioner's calling. Then Mundo cries because his regen is cut in half.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

If i ever roll a tank Mundo, its with 5 Sunfire Capes and Swiftness boots. With burning agony. Because I can.

Flashydragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2010

Ninja Tabi (love the dodge with movespeed mastery)
Warmog's Armor
Spirit Visage
Phantom Dancer
Force of Nature
Sunfire Cape

...i don't always get to Force of Nature, because we've normally already won.

and i hear people talk about ignoring mundo this, ignoring mundo that.

but when I can grind you down with cleaver/burning agony/sun-fire cape, WHILE my team mates are hammering the target, WHILE in the midst of the opposing team...yeah I've NEVER been ignored.

mundo goes wherever he pleases.

i don't think Echo7 has ever TIRED mundo.

and mundo kills turrets just fine.