Top 10 Bot Laners: Rank Them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffeerox

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dihryn View Post
You really Should Add Sivir to that List. I know not many people love her, but she does exceptionally well bot. She cleans creepwaves like no1, and can shrug off most Harass with her shield, as most good bottom laner have either spells with slowish projectile or short range, making it easy to block spells. The only hero that gives me trouble bot as sivir is Yoric, and it's an evenish fight.
I listed her as B on my list about a page or so back. She actually outranges most champs on top tier but the only thing holding her back is that you can get ganked or ganged up on pretty easily. She can even deal with Yorick bottom by building Hybrid which greatly powers up her boomerang.

logg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Not sure about the order, but all these bots win most matchups and matches because they contribute so much.

Yorick - Earns #1 spot. Insane sustain and harass. Countered by Cait.
Heimer - Tanky as hell, Fast pusher. Can even defend without being there. Countered by Sivir and Nunu pretty hard.
Gragas - Insane sustain and harass. Displacement ult for assaulting.
Karthus - Holy **** the harass. Can completely zone many chars early, global ult is *devastating*. Somewhat weak defense on point.
Urgot - If hits with combo, good luck people. MASSIVE ganking potential on bot lane. Probably best ranged bot.
Ryze - Just beats the snot out of most bots. Tanky while forcing enemy to amass MR. Can get out pushed somewhat easily.
Morgana - Insane sustain. Threat of killing most bots pretty handily pre-MR. Not as dominant late.
Singed - Good sustain, great tankiness, can hold a lane vs pretty much anyone. Not a good assaulter.
Maokai - Unmovable on turret. Nice harass. Poorish pushing power.
Cait - Good pusher, can defend exceptionally well vs melee. Easily gankable.

Notable mentions:
Skarner - Insane sustain and CC. Displacement ult for assaulting. Beaten by range.
Sivir - Tank Sivir wins by pushing unstoppably hard. Very low killing power though.
Lux - Exceptional stalling capability, global. Not much of a killer. Gets owned by power pushers.

Elealar

10-14-2011

1. Cassiopeia
2. Brand
3. Yorick
4. Anivia
5. Caitlyn
6. Heimer
7. Karthus
8. Soraka
9. Ryze
10. Sivir

Tetryon

10-14-2011

Not having Sivir in there is a crime. She pushes incredibly hard with ricochet and can harrass under the tower via boomerang throw. She also has the ability to evade CC locks with her shield.

She absolutely destroys Karthus bot.

TakinTheHeat

10-14-2011

No Nasus? Nobody counters him, and he beats everyone.

evolved86

10-14-2011

Heimerdinger es #1 easily...
Also: no karthus -1

IceGiants2

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Githzerai View Post
Nasus is probably the most overlooked champ and does extremely well bot. With exhaust and garrison he both pushes and defends very well.
Nasus is also my farovite bot.

Negrotiator

10-14-2011

OP your list is full rtard. You never go full rtard (teemo)

Stez007

10-14-2011

Sivir and Cassiopeia can handle themselves very well bot lane, too, though they're better off going top IMO. Their early game damage is a boon for taking Windmill.

Decorum

10-14-2011

Xerath kills the entire wave in 2 spells.

From his tower.

I've beaten Yorick's with him.