Top 10 Bot Laners: Rank Them

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Is Cait a decent pick for bot lane?

I've seen her in the game twice and the success rate is exactly 50/50.

Zine

10-14-2011

Quote:
1. Yorick
2. Caitlyn
3. Singe
4. Heimerdinger
5. Kogmaw
6. Ashe
7. Teemo
8. Miss Fortune
9. Brand
10. Riven

Other notable, exceptional bottom laners:
Mordekaiser, Maokai, Morgana, Cho'Gath, Karthus
I don't know why you think ranged DPSers are so good. In my experience they just get stomped. The exception is Kayle, who you don't even have on the list.
Here is my list:

1. Yorick
2. Singed
3. Galio
4. Kayle
5. Maokai
6. Heimer
7. Morg
8. Kog
9. Cho
10. Karthus

Nexialist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Urgot needs to be on this list.

AG lffy

10-14-2011

Janna. 0.8 ratio on her W with a decent base dmg and 0.9 ratio on her E. Build DFG and Moonflair if facing soft cc. Her ult has incredible versatility and take Exhaust.

Only a few champions she can't defend against without aid and she can 1v1 over time almost everyone.

coffeerox

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lueffy View Post
Janna. 0.8 ratio on her W with a decent base dmg and 0.9 ratio on her E. Build DFG and Moonflair if facing soft cc. Her ult has incredible versatility and take Exhaust.

Only a few champions she can't defend against without aid and she can 1v1 over time almost everyone.
You don't send Janna bottom because Janna needs to be with the team protecting them and speeding them up.
Quote:
Out-laning the #1 doesn't make you the new number one. Yorick wins the bot lane against 95% of other solo bot heroes, and you can't same the same for Nasus.
Nasus doesn't need to win 95% against other solo bot heroes. He just needs to win against a large majority of them to be considered successful. That's how tier lists are made. It's about matchups and ones that do well against more of the cast are ranked higher.

Unprovokable

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexialist View Post
Urgot needs to be on this list.
agreed, he has insane early game damage

Nularia

10-14-2011

There is a disturbing lack of Maokai on this list

Zeero

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooooooooky View Post
Out-laning the #1 doesn't make you the new number one. Yorick wins the bot lane against 95% of other solo bot heroes, and you can't same the same for Nasus.
I never said it made Nasus the new number one. What I did say was that it should at least earn Nasus a spot on the list.

Dihryn

10-14-2011

You really Should Add Sivir to that List. I know not many people love her, but she does exceptionally well bot. She cleans creepwaves like no1, and can shrug off most Harass with her shield, as most good bottom laner have either spells with slowish projectile or short range, making it easy to block spells. The only hero that gives me trouble bot as sivir is Yoric, and it's an evenish fight.

Chogull

10-14-2011

squishy champions that die almost instantly when Jax, Poppy, Xin, Akali, etc Jump/charge them are bad for Bot-solo on crystal scar. People should stop suggesting them as Top10 picks.

12345678 ... 13