Top 10 Bot Laners: Rank Them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-30-2012

I will never EVER understand why people think yorick is the best bottom laner. He is far from anything special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru Genji View Post

The only way Yorick loses lane is if he's built by a free weeker.
That or if you are competent. Though I suppose that wipes well over half the entire league community off the list.

Hawkwìng

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
I love AP Yi bot as much as the next guy, but I think you're overestimating him a bit
No. this is all from personal experience. I can do what i say i can do. There is a fair amount of stalemate and a few that can outright destroy me on that list.

Hawkwìng

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebdoog View Post
You must not play teemo very often. Teemo wins against yi almost every time if he is built correctly. Especially against an AP yi lol.
Teemo can beat AD Yi because of blind, but AP Yi will out sustain Teemo, forcing him to camp on his turret, eventually losing to pushing minions. Or B because hes oom/low hp. losing his tower outright.

GrignardTS

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwing99 View Post
No. this is all from personal experience. I can do what i say i can do. There is a fair amount of stalemate and a few that can outright destroy me on that list.
Lets face it, its decently easy to use AP Yi at the 'highest' level.

People are still relatively new to him in lane. And I can assure you that of equal skill, AP Yi will loose to at least 1/2 of those on that list.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-30-2012

Quote:

People are still relatively new to him in lane. And I can assure you that of equal skill, AP Yi will loose to at least 1/2 of those on that list.
AP yi loses to anyone with a hard CC, or strong minuses to healing. Garbage build.

GrignardTS

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY View Post
AP yi loses to anyone with a hard CC, or strong minuses to healing. Garbage build.
And you're underestimating him, lol.

Hawkwìng

03-30-2012

Quote:

And i assure you that i can do what i say i can do, want to custom game against me? we can play 1v1 bot lane, see if you can beat me with any of the champions i say have 0 chance.

And no, its not easy to play AP Yi at his highest level, he has a HUUUGE skill cap, which i learned by playing him.

And i do play against people with equal skill to my own, all the time. Im playing in the 1800-2000 elo bracket. My elo is ~1900. When i ask the players in my games what their elo is, its always in that 1800-2000 range.

GrignardTS

03-30-2012

Quote:
And i assure you that i can do what i say i can do, want to custom game against me? we can play 1v1 bot lane, see if you can beat me with any of the champions i say have 0 chance.

And no, its not easy to play AP Yi at his highest level, he has a HUUUGE skill cap, which i learned by playing him.

And i do play against people with equal skill to my own, all the time. Im playing in the 1800-2000 elo bracket. My elo is ~1900. When i ask the players in my games what their elo is, its always in that 1800-2000 range.
You're stretching this.

Yi and high skill cap do not belong in the same sentence.

I'll custom game you np.

Sauron

03-30-2012

You guys realize this thread was from October, right?

FDru

03-30-2012

Quote:
Why isnt Urgot in this list?
Cause this thread is from October.

Must be night of the living dead threads here on the Dominion forum.