Got an idea on cursor bug...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-30-2012

And would like some help testing and replicating it.

Here is what I have noticed personally..

I notice it most frequently at the bottom blue side tower, and then the bottom purple side tower next. All other towers rarely, if ever, experience it.

A habit I have with those two bottom towers is that when scrolling to them, I bring my mouse to the bottom right hand corner (the part of the minimap that touches the edge of the screen).

At this corner I personally notice my mouse can go "off the screen"

Normally, it comes back fine and normal when returning it to the screen. However, when it passes over a tower in that manner, it usually disappears.

From this, I think I know what causes the issue. The root cause of the disappearing mouse is the icon change you get when putting the cursor over a non-friendly tower, in combination with the mouse being "off the screen".

I believe I have had this bug when rolling over enemies minions, middle buff, and enemy champions as well. Simply put, anything that causes a cursor change CAN cause the bug to go into effect if the mouse is even partially off the screen.

I got to go to work soon, but I plan to test this theory some more, and am looking to others to help.

I personally play in full screen, usually something running in the background, sometimes tabbed, some times not. Programs range from Skype, Windows media player, LoLreplay, and google chrome,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

03-30-2012

Riot should add in a "single cursor" option that when selected, flushes the cache and forces the game to not load any new cursors other than the default.

It would probably be a working workaround (yo dawg) until the root cause with the ATI mobile cards is discovered.