What's the funnest experience you've had on SR yet?

12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xalerwons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

890 AP as rumble 33 minutes in the game.

<3 them Rammus' that taunt as I overheat.

michlepauvre

10-14-2011

Anyone remember the knock-up spell being bugged? It was before Season 1, for those who don't know, all knock-up launched people so high in the air they were out of the screen loll.

As a Cho'Gath a personnally really enjoyed knocking a team of 5 like rockets. Good times.

Nigit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

A teammate "accidentally" yelled Baron, and surprisingly they all went to Baron. We proceeded to backdoor their Nexus.

Knedy

10-15-2011

Malphite, Alistar (has Malph's ult), and Feral Warwick (looks exactly like Malph) (me) pushing bot together. The 3 Malphite push. Made me happy.

Skilltestingman

10-15-2011

I randomly shot my EZ ulti and somehow got a double kill somewhere in our jungle.

They were saying "Yep, I guess I'm going to go bang my head to the ground. YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Krshna

10-17-2011

I can't believe there are actually some people out there that say... "funnest"...

Bonly

10-17-2011

Getting fed on Ezreal and building glass cannon is always a blast. They just can't hope to catch you when you have red/blue/triforce and they aren't even half as far into their build. Warmog's/ Atmas Ez is equally fun since people still treat him like he's super squishy...actually, playing Ez in general is just fun.

happyblaze

Recruiter

10-17-2011

beating a master yi at his own bding game

Ragnarok IV

10-17-2011

my first pentakill with annie happened on SR

Kaicha

10-17-2011

I was farming the enemy team's Wraiths with Vladimir when this pro Alistar goes Q->W so quickly that I was stuck in the wall. So apparently I disappeared from the map. So I was unable to move and eventually waited out 3 minutes for Flash to come off cooldown and get out.

12345612 ... 32