What's the funnest experience you've had on SR yet?

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeptimusGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

I was thinking, there's been some pretty odd and funny things happen to me on SR... whether a form of trolling, just random ass smack, or a very odd glitch. The best time I've had on SR so far was when i was queuing with 4 of my friends.... the other team never connected. A 5vs0. We all just jungled and such, then got an ace at the inhib right before we won.

Avalonicous

10-13-2011

When you win a 5v3. That feeling

is the best

D Dragneel

10-14-2011

Some of the funniest experiences i have is when i get cocky...kinda like last night i was 7-0 as aniv was owning cat in mid, i went bot to clear out a creep wave for my team...went through an unwarded bush the whole enemy team was there....i laughed so hard for so long bc it scared the **** out of me lol

anu mara

10-14-2011

Team goes to baron. I'm Shen thinking idiots they've already respawned, So I walk down down center lane to draw some fire... I proceed to mad dash away from all five enemy team members, and they follow me all the way to the last tower on the bottom. Jukes through jungle, flashing over cliffs, and anything thing to survive.

"****ing shen" was the greatest thing ever heard, as my team annihilates their two towers and nexus.

Shiftec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

as LeBlanc, something glitched with my W or R and i flew from between bottom lane's middle and outer towers back to the spawn in about 5 seconds.many 'wut's were seen in chat.

Razikii

10-14-2011

Beginning of a ranked game, our Fiddles runs all the way down mid and dies to a tower.

Our team: "Well, gg. Troll fiddle."
Fiddle: "Lol jk"

And then fiddle proceeds to carry.

Keeperofstars

10-14-2011

lol teleport, smite tower team.

Basically 5 team members all with tower crushing abilities at level 1, yorick, nasus, wukong, etc All take smite, and teleport.

Hide out in bush, first wave all run in smite the whole wave dead, and shove the guy mid out of lane and blitz the tower taking mid. back out and teleport to your side lanes etc, and farm some, later on all of you port top or bot and repeat.

Think the fastest we have won a game was "10 minutes" in it was at that point the other team just ran around screaming hackers and dying to towers we had already had 10 kill lead and 4 of their towers by then. Or fastest tower down was in 2:15 of the game. lol Noting it takes 1:50 for minions to get near mid lol.
But yeah other team really hates losing first blood and their mid tower at the 2 minute mark.

Granted it's also not a bad idea to not take smite, and get some other spell, people catch on after a while lol, but its ok you can change up your lanes. lol Send 5 top etc.

Keeperofstars

10-14-2011

oh and recently had a game, where I was morde, and basically had, within like 10 minutes.
Triple kill, then a quadra kill, then a penta kill, followed by a quadra kill and a triple kill.

after that chain of slaughtering, I didn't get to do much lol every team fight I took all 5 of their ults right to the face, usually living through them, but then dying shortly afterwards to other abilities / attacks, but then their whole team had no ults for my guys waiting in the side line nearby.

Oh and one time was morde we had pushed their mid to inhib and got it. I stayed in the base, noting they had all of their other towers. They basically chain feed me one would revive, run out die to me, standing at their mid inhib, then another would come out almost die run back to well for health, at one point I was fighting all 5 of them, got ghost from their carry and quadrakilled them. Meanwhile my team was taking all of their other towers unharrassed.

Oh the fun ive had with morde. Noting these are post his "nerfs" and fairly recently, I bring that up cause they were all screaming Morde is so OP he needs a nerf, and I said I was nerfed learn to read. lots of cussing persued.

GingerBeardMan

10-14-2011

The two funniest moments that I can recall atm, are as follows:

#1 I was playing as vayne bot duo with alistar. The enemy singed got super aggressive on our tower. I launched him into the wall, stunning him, alistar then head butted him into the wall stunning him again, and then out of nowhere our poppy from top finishes tping in and slams him into the wall for a third stun just as alistar does his knock up... Well singed died from the knock up, but it bugged out and it launched him way up in the air off the map and he never came back down. I officially called it the GTFO gank.

#2 Me and a friend were stone cold drunk lolling, relax it was a normal game, and we were doing malphite / jarvan duo bot and we were building all tiamats. We got like 3 tiamats each and it was like 40 mins into the game as the enemy goes to do baron, I opened with my ulti trapping them all inside, my friend then ulti's knocking them all up in the air, just as our sona ulti'd them all. On top of our group just doing tons of damage almost the entire team died except for cait who somehow managed to get out alive, I actually got all of this on fraps including our hilarity in vent, needless to say it was epic.

Kheekostick

10-14-2011

My most recent game was amazingly fun. I went jungle kayle to try it out, and had the string of people yelling "troll" and "gg" at me. Our twisted fate in the middle went 0-5 and fed the ashe hard, our yi went 0-3 and rage quit, both in under 10 mintutes, both blaming me for some reason.

I then proceeded to go 16-2-18, and carried the team hard. Triple kills abound, at one point me and the tank single handedly killed four of the enemy team. We won the 4v5. No one thought I was a troll then.

1234511 ... 32