A comprehensive guide to Katarina - The Sinister Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrategyBane

05-08-2011

Spirit Visage is a huge waste...kage picks are a huge waste...lichbane is..okay :$

IMO do this:

amp tome + pot
(if you had a good early farm grab blasting wand and shoes)
(if you had a stagnant early laning phase grab a hextech revolver, it'll let you farm better and stay in lane longer)
(if you had a BAD early game, grab a giants belt and shoes)
rylais
(ANY time after rylais preferably after you get your large rod you can build defensive items- grab a negaton cloak or a chain main- build into banshees and or zhonya hourglass)
sorc shoes (sorc shoes AFTER rylai or at least blasting wand part)
deathcap
lichbane
hextech gunblade

ElenaSalvatore

08-31-2011

for a month and a half i have been trying a ton of item builds but this one is the one that made me beat my record of 19 kills to get a new record of 22 kills before they surrendered...

dorans sheild

sorccerers boots

blood thirster

black clever

infinity edge

and if u can and they arent surrendering... trinity force

EBMONEY

08-31-2011

no one thinks she's underpowered. stopped reading at that point. everyone knows shes a beast and people who don't know it are bad

TL Frolo

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBMONEY View Post
no one thinks she's underpowered. stopped reading at that point. everyone knows shes a beast and people who don't know it are bad
this guide is from beta bro

WarVeteranX

12-31-2011

THANK YOU!!! You're guide saved me from being called a noob kat!!!

Thugzplay

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
I have an op setup for katarina that makes her invincible but if i told you guys i would have to face invincible katarinas in every game raping me instead of me raping everyone else with my katarina. so sorry i know post is pointless but there is a way to make her a tank its rly funny when you do because of her massive aoe damage.
I agree with you to a certain extent. but even if you show or type your setup, its always according to the person playing with that champ and the enemies they face.