With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Uprising

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

who wanted u to do this... who cares?

Cyrad

10-18-2011

It's way too small. It uses up like a quarter of my screen. The text is hard to read due to the back on dark grey and the fact the text is small.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrad View Post
It's way too small. It uses up like a quarter of my screen. The text is hard to read due to the back on dark grey and the fact the text is small.
How big is your monitor?

DG TheFeedski

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
With an overwhelming response of 39 people? Nice **** CSS site FTW. Yup this is on par with mobafire huehuehuehue.
Not sure where you got that number, but even if that's the right amount, that's a lot for this forum where everyone rages about the map or trolls (you're making my second point right now) or just generally jack asses, like yourself.

urmamasllama

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
How big is your monitor?
i have to agree except its more like a third of mine

DG TheFeedski

10-19-2011

Now broadcasting live! You can view on the website.

DG TheFeedski

10-19-2011

Looking for affiliates. If you have a league of legends website and want to affiliate, you can add me in game or send me a PM on the forum. I also registered DominateDominion for a LoL top 100 site. If you would like to help out, you can by clicking the banner which gives the site a vote.

DG TheFeedski

10-20-2011

Also want to start doing tournaments soon for RP prizes. If you have a team and want to join it, let me know. If you want to make or look for a team you can do that on DominateDominion Forum.

Jenbuu

10-20-2011

NIce one if you need any help moderating it give me a shout I'm more then willing to help

DG TheFeedski

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenbuu View Post
NIce one if you need any help moderating it give me a shout I'm more then willing to help
Always looking for new members, and will be looking for moderators if it gets larger. Which i'm planning on once I get it finished 100%