With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Can't wait to see how tournament #3 goes

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
Can't wait to see how tournament #3 goes
Should be good! In case anyone didn't know, DD #3 Registration is open!

Darion Mograine

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
Its SO EASY to pay for a domain and click a few buttons to install PHPBB then theme it. Why did you even bother paying for hosting?

The site is a joke, bring something new to the table and maybe someone will care. As it is you're just wasting money on that hosting and showing everyone how much of an amateur you are in the process by promising a site and giving nothing but a **** forum. Its not even Vbul FFS.
I like how "bring something new to the table" means, "Copy somebody else's template and have a site that looks exactly like theirs". *rolls eyes* Whatever man, it's really not a lot of work you put into this yet, but the point is, you got up and did it. You paid out of your pocket because you have a passion for something. Just keep that passion for it, and you'll find a way to get everything going. Don't focus on the end product, and just take one step at a time. You should also consider asking some of the people who run other LoL sites (like TSM, Leaguecraft, MOBAfire, etc) what they've done or if they know anybody who would help you. Branch out and build your connections, and go from there.

Yes, it's a small start with not too much effort, but it is a start. Why anybody would flame somebody for getting out there and actually trying is beyond me. It's not what you expected? Oh well, he never said it was a site that had everything you will ever need so that you don't have to do any work yourself. He said it was a work in progress, and he has a vision of what it will someday be.

DG TheFeedski

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darion Mograine View Post
I like how "bring something new to the table" means, "Copy somebody else's template and have a site that looks exactly like theirs". *rolls eyes* Whatever man, it's really not a lot of work you put into this yet, but the point is, you got up and did it. You paid out of your pocket because you have a passion for something. Just keep that passion for it, and you'll find a way to get everything going. Don't focus on the end product, and just take one step at a time. You should also consider asking some of the people who run other LoL sites (like TSM, Leaguecraft, MOBAfire, etc) what they've done or if they know anybody who would help you. Branch out and build your connections, and go from there.

Yes, it's a small start with not too much effort, but it is a start. Why anybody would flame somebody for getting out there and actually trying is beyond me. It's not what you expected? Oh well, he never said it was a site that had everything you will ever need so that you don't have to do any work yourself. He said it was a work in progress, and he has a vision of what it will someday be.
Haters gonna hate, man.

DG TheFeedski

06-06-2012

Welcome Tootulz and Vexxie to the Admin team!

DD Tootulz

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Welcome Tootulz and Vexxie to the Admin team!
Thanks for the welcome, going to pledge allegiance to DD by trying my best to help make it the site Dominion deserves!!

DG TheFeedski

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootulz View Post
Thanks for the welcome, going to pledge allegiance to DD by trying my best to help make it the site Dominion deserves!!
Oh yes ladies and gentlemen, big things are coming!