Pause Implemented for Tournament Games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sebaba

10-13-2011

can i pause to go to the bathroom?

Valentiin

10-13-2011

Before Dreamhack, Riot made it sound like the pause feature was unnecessary and could possibly even be abused. Aside from the obvious condition that you were horribly wrong then, why change that now? Why did you feel that way back then?

Basically, you said one thing at Dreamhack and got a team a loss for the trouble, but now you say "Oh, it's great for competitive play and makes the tournament more fair"

I'm all for the pause feature, but don't make it sound like you were always working toward the feature when you scoffed at it and criticized it in your biggest tournament to date. Some of us won't forget the "fantastic" management that that tournament had.

Mazeca Force

10-13-2011

Only tournament realm? really? i just got suspended because my mouse died and i got teh afk warning....try to improve that...still sweet i guess

Footh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Nice !

Kilivin777

10-13-2011

W00000000t

lowhonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

pause is great and necessary and all, but i really dont understand the speed up afterwards...is the delay really worth it for a tournament realm stream?

Tricolor

10-13-2011

nice...now how about doing something for the rest of ur 99,99% playerbase that ll never ever use this awesome tourny pause feature?

Orou

10-13-2011

Hellaswagxyz

Diive

10-13-2011

Snap xD

pvtpain66k

10-13-2011

Cool cool cool.