Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server status Unavailable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakiaris

10-13-2011

Server status Unavailable is all I can seem to get to show up.... I know servers are only up some of the time but when they were up I was getting the same status.

Any way to fix this issue ?

*edit*
I figured I would mention a friend of mine got the email and did everything and for him the status is "offline" so that's what has me curious is it just randomly doing offline and unavailable?

Xtractor

10-13-2011

they are currently offline, just wait, you will see on these forums when it comes online.

Tiziu

10-13-2011

Wait till they're up again and see if you still have the prob.

Firestorme

Recruiter

10-13-2011

try reading the stickies

Astrartea

10-13-2011

When they are put online again you can check and then if you still see it as unavailable then post again.

Daen

Recruiter

10-13-2011

They were having issues previously, I would wait until the servers are officially up and see if you still have the issue, then post a bug report.

Dakiaris

10-13-2011

I'm guessing that the problem I'm getting was the one they were having... I'll just wait I guess. I just wanted to get everything set up for when they come up again.Firestorme you misspelled storm.... If you're just going to point at stickies which I read and didn't see what I'm having issues with in them then you don't need to post.

Anyways just ignore the thread till they are back up I guess I'll post again if it's still giving me the message when they come up.