Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE - Normal Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikinep

10-13-2011

I am patching the pbe server but i think i cant change back in to na server, do i have to unistall pbe or what?

Xtractor

10-13-2011

just use the shortcut from your normal league.

Sarg338

10-13-2011

After you created your account and downloaded the League of Legends PBE zip file, that's all you need. These are 2 separate clients, so if you want to play on the PBE, you run the lol.launcher that was found in the download zip file. If you want to run the normal LoL, then you just use your normal launcher like you have been this whole time.

Kikinep

10-13-2011

i did but do i have to unistall pbe or how to return to normal na server!!!

Daen

Recruiter

10-13-2011

The two servers are completely separate; you can have both downloaded to your computer and use them separately, but I don't think you can use them at the same time. Your main LoL account will be perfectly safe regardless of what happens with the PBE.

Kikinep

10-13-2011

Quote:
Sarg338:
After you created your account and downloaded the League of Legends PBE zip file, that's all you need. These are 2 separate clients, so if you want to play on the PBE, you run the lol.launcher that was found in the download zip file. If you want to run the normal LoL, then you just use your normal launcher like you have been this whole time.

oh my ***** god so if i replaced the pbe files do i have to reinstal lol? LMFAO im so bad at this

Sarg338

10-13-2011

Quote:
Kikinep:
i did but do i have to unistall pbe or how to return to normal na server!!!

You just use you're normal lol.launcher, just like you have been before this.

Sarg338

10-13-2011

Quote:
Kikinep:
oh my ***** god so if i replaced the pbe files do i have to reinstal lol? LMFAO im so bad at this

You shouldn't have to replace anything. Are you saying the copied the contents of the zip file into you're actual League of Legends folder?

Kikinep

10-13-2011

yes i replaced the normal lol files with the pbe so i have to reinstall right?

Sarg338

10-13-2011

Quote:
Kikinep:
yes i replaced the normal lol files with the pbe so i have to reinstall right?

Yeah man, I did that too. You will have to re-install the original LoL game, yes, because you are using the PBE launchers, which are looking for certain files, and so it wont let you use the public launcher.

My suggestion would be to just delete the whole folder and re-install LoL, and then re-download the PBE, and Keept it in it's own separate folder.