Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: First impressions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xtractor

10-13-2011

i hope i can play today

hotstreak424

10-13-2011

I'm also new here and would love to queue up with people to play some games! =)

XXXFlo

10-13-2011

Well i got my invite, but when i run the launcher it just shows me the normal EU-West patcher, not the PBE one. so sadly i can't play, too

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

Quote:
Pen15Mightier:
Unless they make Atkspd fiddle viable via patch notes, there's no reason to 'test' that...PBE isn't for you trying out goofy builds, it's for gathering gameplay data to make tweaks to effective champion builds via their ratios/stats/items.

AtkSpd fiddle is a waste of everyone's time in PBE, I'd just leave your game too.

You missed my point entirely.

AtkSpd Fiddle was an example.

neurolite

10-13-2011

I only got one game in before the realm went down. In the game I played it seemed like the people Riot had actually picked were awesome and understood it was a test environment, the people who had used the link without an invite were the QQers in the game whining about everyone using champions for the first time, one of them ragequit. So I think Riot at some point should find a way to lock out people they didn't invite

SP3

10-13-2011

Only a single match.

Right after the start, our team had 4 online players and the opponent had 3.
Even so, their Ryze carried them hard. They had a small advantage (turret/kills wise). But that Ryze was a cool guy, kept a nice chit-chat on /all.

Later it became 4x2, then 4x1 with only Ryze in their team.

We surrendered.

Vorrrace

10-13-2011

Quote:
TildeMerand:
Don't be afraid to run that AtkSpd Fiddle!

Can I make a mana shen? :P

Grawl

10-13-2011

Considering the fact that my client crashed and I couldn't play a single game, I was disappointed. But before that I've gotten like 4 or 5 queue dodge...

Vorrrace

10-13-2011

Quote:
Grawl:
Considering the fact that my client crashed and I couldn't play a single game, I was disappointed. But before that I've gotten like 4 or 5 queue dodge...

Queue dodge is not only on PBE! I get 4-5 queue dodge in a row almost everyday! ._.

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

Quote:
Vorrrace:
Can I make a mana shen? :P

Sure! Just consult your team first >.<