Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: First impressions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

Summoners!

How was yesterdays test experience?

I only managed to play 2 games before they brought the server down, but in those two games I noticed something:

Tryhards and QQr's

Honestly, why are you upset over a loss/feeder/noobie in the PBE? It's a test environment where your stats could be wiped any moment for testing purposes.

Please, I ask anyone reading this to not play your default tryhard/play to win mentality and try to play to have Fun/Test the environment. Don't be afraid to run that AtkSpd Fiddle!

Thanks for your time,

~

Firellius

10-13-2011

I got my invite today, so sadly, I haven't been able to test yet...

I am a sad panda.

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

I welcome you to the PBE! =D Hope to see you, anyone can add me in game and hit me up for a match.

Onomatopesha

10-13-2011

finished updating today, so hopefully ill be able to test this when its online

itzakadoozie

10-13-2011

Quote:
TildeMerand:
I welcome you to the PBE! =D Hope to see you, anyone can add me in game and hit me up for a match.

I'd be down, need some good gaming buddies for PDE. I will add you later today when i get home

OliveiraBR

10-13-2011

It's funny.. in a test server, people QQing because you are ....testing

Wasabi Kitty

10-13-2011

Haven't gotten to play yet, just checked my email this morning and I'm downloading the client.

Any idea on when it will be up next?

Pen15Mightier

10-13-2011

Unless they make Atkspd fiddle viable via patch notes, there's no reason to 'test' that...PBE isn't for you trying out goofy builds, it's for gathering gameplay data to make tweaks to effective champion builds via their ratios/stats/items.

AtkSpd fiddle is a waste of everyone's time in PBE, I'd just leave your game too.

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

Quote:
OliveiraBR:
It's funny.. in a test server, people QQing because you are ....testing

My point exactly. I'm excited to test a few collision bugs I found in Live with Riven.

...MOVESPEED RIVEN =D

Warbéar

10-13-2011

no invite for me yet :S