1v1.. Can we ever expect this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidObject

10-10-2011

I'd seriously love to be able to play a game mode that matches me in skill level up against one other person.

No noobs, no feeders, no leavers, no excuses.

This is how I want to play. Comment and thumb up if you want to see something like this!

Thiek

10-10-2011

Customs?

Decerux

10-10-2011

I do wish the tutorial map would be an available map. Would be good for something like 1v1 or even ARAM

But otherwise, as the poster before me said, customs

Shiralune

10-10-2011

Besides customs, it'd be horribly unbalanced.

RAGESTARVED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

It would never work, because everyone would be forced to play Jax.

Ions03

10-10-2011

this is a team game noob plz...........learn to play as a 5.......... if you want a 1v1 game go find one........... MOBA's r about Team work Not who can ****ing Pick Cho gath Jax Leblac or w/e dumb lame ass solo champion you would pick grow some balls this game is a 5v5 or 3v3 learn to play as a team or GTFO

Quib

10-10-2011

I think it would be pretty cool to have a 1v1 map. I acknowledge that a lot of people would try to game the system and play Jax all day, but to me it seems like it would be a fun place to **** around and duel friends. I can't imagine it taking an incredible amount of effort to throw a map together either.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

maybe if they used the tutorial stage, it is just one lane though

Zutani

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
this is a team game noob plz...........learn to play as a 5.......... if you want a 1v1 game go find one........... MOBA's r about Team work Not who can ****ing Pick Cho gath Jax Leblac or w/e dumb lame ass solo champion you would pick grow some balls this game is a 5v5 or 3v3 learn to play as a team or GTFO
lol

RainbowGothic

10-10-2011

Tutorial map is boss.