Brainstorm- Ranged Crit based Hybrid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forrestal

10-13-2011

I've been sitting on this idea for a while now so i thought i would put it to the good internet peoples that hang around the forum and brainstorm.

Basically the idea centres around the entire Hybrid mechanic as it is. at the moment Hybrid items such as Hextech Gunblade, and Rageblade add to AD, lifesteal, but never to crit. Hybrid champions are simply not crit based.

But then again i thought 'Why not?"

So the only real thing i have down about the champion is the passive

- Spells can crit, following the usual rules for crit, and all masteries and items that improve crit chance and damage.

Why this would not be OP-
think about it. all the characters abilities would scale off AP, but the only items that can improve the crit chance and damage give no AP. as such the character build might even include a hextech gunblade, a Rabbadons, and a Infinity edge- all in the same build. Not necessarily but just to get the brains pumping. Sure the potential for a spell doing 260% damage is dangerous, but in order to get this kind of crit damage and chance you sacrifice the base damage of your spells.

Finally it should be a champion designed to deal (as phreak keeps putting it) "tonnes of damage" but should be kind of super squishy.

The only other thing i really want to impart is that this champion should be ranged. all the current hybrids in the game are close combat, (Jax, Akali, ect) or some weird not sure (Kayle and Nidalee). So true ranged champion, that benefits from laying huge damage down from afar with both AD and AP crits.

Ideas for the name, the abilities, the ultimate, the stats, and even the resource system are completely open to discussion. Once i have enough ideas from this thread i'll launch another one with the champion proposal proper.

Discuss.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forrestal

10-13-2011

Shameless bump.