yorick question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

handofbloodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

for yorick i was wondering what the best stats are to get for the best dmg output. Sould i get attack speed/Damage/Arp or ability power/spellpen? ive been stacking Dmg > Atk Speed > Arp not sure if thats best setup?

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

That's decent, but his minions won't last long without any kind of life.

Make sure you add in Warmog's and Atma's into that mix. Trinity Force, Bloodthirster and maybe Frozen Mallet (to go with Atma's) should help too. His minions' life stacks with his own, so high life and damage items are very important. Don't worry too much about attack speed; a black cleaver or a phantom dancer (try not to get both) should be enough to cover your needs.

Z The Slayer

10-13-2011

Oh, and wrong forum, buddy. You want champion FEEDBACK, not concepts.

handofbloodd

10-13-2011

thanks

The weird hero

10-13-2011

Wrong forum but irdc, i just went 19 and 7 i think. I in this order bought dorans shield, bezerker grieves, trinity force (zeal, hammer, then blue sword), bloodthirster, warmogs and then i got another bloodthirster. It was extremely helpful you should try it! Hope i helped.