Runelock: The Zaunite Engine (or a ranged tank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ire Researcher

05-01-2012

bump

Ire Researcher

05-02-2012

bump

Ire Researcher

05-03-2012

bump

Ire Researcher

05-05-2012

bump

Ire Researcher

05-09-2012

bump

NeonFuzz

05-09-2012

Very creative, I like this idea. It is obviously well thought out as others have said. Hopefully someone in the RIOT team will look at this thoroughly.

GoombaGoom

05-10-2012

Didn't read through all the comments, but this seems great, I really like this idea. I might come back and do a longer review, but for now, at a glance, I thing his beacon needs a little nerfing. Fire a sight ward with healing, I think it needs a higher cooldown. A free healing ward every 16 (or whatever it is) seconds seems a little crazy, teemo shrooms but worse. Maybe it wouldn't be a problem, that was just at first glance. Otherwise this seems like a great idea with balanced abilities.

Ire Researcher

06-02-2012

bump

Unicowbear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Also, it's about **** time we got an actual AD tank. Only person I can think of that is close to that is Jarvan. Alistar, Rammus, Leona, all AP. Time for a change.
Are you forgetting Urgot :3

Blorgorize

06-18-2012

You're one of the few people I've seen that made the Ranged Tank look great on paper. I take it this champion doesn't have a resource pool like Garen and Riven, since I didn't see any reference to it while reading.

The one thing I feel a little sad about is that he only has one path to increase the output of his abilities, with attack damage. You could add an ability power coefficient to his W and E to give another option of building him. Another stat like Magic Resistance works too, as his doctor hated magic with a passion it makes sense that his abilities would scale off of magic resistance via lore. I'm only poking at his Q,W and E as his ultimate would lose its balance with a modifer.

Adding a secondary stat booster for his abilities like magic resistance or ability power would give him more leverage against a wider variety of champions.