Runelock: The Zaunite Engine (or a ranged tank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ire Researcher

04-18-2012

bump

Ire Researcher

04-18-2012

bump

Reptilehoundz

04-18-2012

Since I couldn't wade through all the posts and still keep my sanity, could you post a more finalized version of the champion, or did you edit all the changes into the original post? I think this is a great idea..

Ire Researcher

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilehoundz View Post
Since I couldn't wade through all the posts and still keep my sanity, could you post a more finalized version of the champion, or did you edit all the changes into the original post? I think this is a great idea..
I edit the first post. That is always the current version.

Reptilehoundz

04-18-2012

Awesome, thanks. Good luck getting Riots attention!

Ire Researcher

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilehoundz View Post
Awesome, thanks. Good luck getting Riots attention!
thanks. I certainly need it.

Ire Researcher

04-18-2012

bump

Ire Researcher

04-18-2012

bump

Frost Walrus

04-18-2012

I don't understand why the passive needs to have increased damage based on range and a fear effect. Cut one of them out.

Why does the healing ward need to have a detonation ability? It's powerful enough in itself doing that much healing to potentially 5 people, it's overpowered quite frankly in a poke comp.

His ult is the unholy lovechild of Galio Shield and Maokai ult; just the second effect is ult worthy, but the healing is over the top.

There's just so much packed into every ability that the kit is absurd.

Edits:

The healing ward scales off armor and MR. A heal. Scaling off tank stats he's going for. He heals his entire team. More. Without even weakening himself with AP.

Why does W last 4 seconds after the target exits? It should be cut in half, it's like Mega Randuin's Omen.

Shaella

04-18-2012

this many pages in, and no one has a problem with this?

-siiiiiiiiigh-

Ok. Here we go.

The passive:

This is both a damage increase that -punishes- melee for getting close, and a CC ability. A CC ability that stacks with skills that cause the effect as well. And its a 1.5 second fear, arguably one of the best CCs in the game.

This is what we call overpacked, I feel like either of these effects would be fine on their own, but why does what conceptually seems to be a -tank- character, need a damage steroid of any kind? Its -pointless-

the Q:

Just make it a straight up taunt, the within 450 range is overly complex.

It should also only taunt the first target, or this is a triple targeted taunt. The fawk? On a regular skill? WITH 1000 RANGE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He can directly target enemies under towers WHILE OUTSIDE OF TOWER RANGE? That's so broken its -insane-. This is also overpacked.

W: The debuff lasts too long, thats 4 seconds of slow, it should be like.. 2.5, at most.

E: Ok

straight up.

This skill needs to just be completely reworked

Its a powerful HoT... That scales off of tank stats. Which he already wants to be buying anyways. Making it INSANELY POWERFUL. And its an AOE heal. AND ITS A WARD TOO AT THE SAME TIME.

And it also explodes. And deals damage. DAMAGE THAT SCALES ON ARMOR AND MR?... AND KNOCKS BACK!?. All at the same time. Thats like. An entire chamion's -kit- in one skill. Overpacked as hell

R: Its a better version of Maokai's ult combined with Galio's shield. And it heals him. Because, you know with that E, he doesn't have enough self healing mechanics. He needs TWWWOOOO. And we'll encourage him to buy tank stats because his heal will scale off of them!

There's a reason Soraka's heals don't scale off of armor, and that she has such bad base stats.

Just saying

You need to take a -serious- look at this skillset, its way overpacked