Runelock: The Zaunite Engine (or a ranged tank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ire Researcher

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamorsha View Post
Looks really good actually, maybe not a fear though. Fear is a bit RNG and is hard to balance.
It's an alternative to stunning, and it's supposed to represent shell-shock.

Ire Researcher

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
i would like to see it i know riot would do a good job with the concept art and sound effects
if only, eh?

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Ire Researcher

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
Well thank you for that! I'd be rather glad if it works.

Ire Researcher

04-16-2012

bump

Mushubaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

i think what you were going for with this character is very similar to urgot in terms of the role he plays, but i would not classify him as a tank since unlike urgot he doesn't really have an incentive to build tanky. if i were you, i would change his ultimate so that it also grants allies a percentage of your bonus armor. that way he can help his teammates by building defense. kinda like a support that scales off tankyness, but not a true tank since he can't focus a carry in a team fight the same way urgot can.
his passive also doesn't make much sense as it rewards him for building damage instead of defenses.
maybe if he gained flat bonus damage for being close to enemies instead of scaling damage, it might suit his role a little bit better :/

also take a look at my champion if you have time:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2022905

Dues Pater

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire Researcher View Post
Well thank you for that! I'd be rather glad if it works.
no problem i like the champion i would love to see riot feed back on it

Ire Researcher

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushubaby View Post
i think what you were going for with this character is very similar to urgot in terms of the role he plays, but i would not classify him as a tank since unlike urgot he doesn't really have an incentive to build tanky. if i were you, i would change his ultimate so that it also grants allies a percentage of your bonus armor. that way he can help his teammates by building defense. kinda like a support that scales off tankyness, but not a true tank since he can't focus a carry in a team fight the same way urgot can.
his passive also doesn't make much sense as it rewards him for building damage instead of defenses.
maybe if he gained flat bonus damage for being close to enemies instead of scaling damage, it might suit his role a little bit better :/

also take a look at my champion if you have time:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2022905
Ah, but wouldn't that be a bit OP? You should note that the main support power scales off armor, and that the cooldowns on the other powers make it a bit ineffective to attempt a build like that.

Also want to avoid pulling a Graves with the passive. Having a set amount makes it easy to be OP early game, weak late game.

Ire Researcher

04-17-2012

bump

Ire Researcher

04-17-2012

bump