Runelock: The Zaunite Engine (or a ranged tank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ire Researcher

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarlsbarkly View Post
This would totally be worth Riot's time to look at. Its evident you put a lot of thought into making this and I'm sure they wouldnt just brush it away. And you even took advice from someone else who posted so your not just stubborn on your original idea. Good looks man hope I can see this soon.
I'm glad you think so. I thought it'd be good to have an AD tank... as well as one with range.

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Little trick I learned to keep from having a giant bump pile:

Make sure you are the last person to post, copy your last post, then delete it, then repost it again!

Looks just like you recently posted it, when really, you're just refreshing the last post over and over again.
My champ Zonya was on here for about a full month without a single use of the word "bump" this way.

Ire Researcher

10-13-2011

good idea.

Shamus Aran

10-13-2011

I can't speak for the numbers, since I have no head for them, but the concept of a ranged tank - and an actual tank, at that - awakens in me a mirthful feeling I can neither convey nor explain.

In short, I love it.

Ire Researcher

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamus Aran View Post
I can't speak for the numbers, since I have no head for them, but the concept of a ranged tank - and an actual tank, at that - awakens in me a mirthful feeling I can neither convey nor explain.

In short, I love it.
I used references to other champions to get the numbers, examining similar abilities...

I'm glad you like it though!

HowitzerMech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Sounds like a good, solid concept to me. Passive is a great incentive to be front line in a battle, and forces the building of hp armor and defence if they want to stay on the front line. Really great work.

Ire Researcher

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowitzerMech View Post
Sounds like a good, solid concept to me. Passive is a great incentive to be front line in a battle, and forces the building of hp armor and defence if they want to stay on the front line. Really great work.
Thank you. The passive should keep the player close to their foes, while the shield should make foes focus damage on the tank.

Actually, thinking about it, Thornmail should be on this champion's suggested items....

added a concept sketch.

greygadget

10-15-2011

thinking, passive would be great if it feared, which renders the foe uncontrollable for a short duration, and gives allied champions a chance to come in and hit the enemy dead on.

and yes thornmail would be good, but at the same time I suggest an angels because of its duel armor and magic resistance, and its ability to revive your champion. it would prove useful when diving a turret to get that 150 gold

Ire Researcher

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygadget View Post
thinking, passive would be great if it feared, which renders the foe uncontrollable for a short duration, and gives allied champions a chance to come in and hit the enemy dead on.

and yes thornmail would be good, but at the same time I suggest an angels because of its duel armor and magic resistance, and its ability to revive your champion. it would prove useful when diving a turret to get that 150 gold
I swapped the Warmogs for Guardian Angel.

Fear instead of silence? alright... I'll try it. Except fear would be a bit OP for a passive...

jerknut2020

10-15-2011

1 problem with this is that its un-counterable in every sense of the banana tree root water filtration system workplace envirnment staff meeting