[Champion Concept] Marisa - The Demon's Heart

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youkai Zone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

First Champion Concept I ever made, so pardon me if it's bad. Hopefully this is a unique idea, it's a champion I've always dreamed of.

Marisa - The Demon's Heart

Role -
Support
Range

Stats -

Health: 400, +65 per level
Mana: 245, +35 per level
Armor: 10, + 4 per level
Magic Resist: 30
Health Regen: 2, +0.3 per level
Mana Regen: 3, +0.65 per level
Attack Damage: 47, +3 per level
Attack Speed: 0.534, +0.025 per level
Range: 550
Movement Speed: 305

Abilities-

Regretful Sacrifice Innate:
When a nearby ally champion is slain, Marisa and her entire team gain an additional 12% Movement Speed for 3 seconds.

Unstable Thoughts 'Q':
Marisa sends an image of her thoughts into nearby enemies and deals magic damage to them.
--
Marisa sends out an image of her corrupted mind to 2 nearby enemies (Prioritizes Champions) dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.7 per AP) magic damage.

Cost- 65 mana
Range- 500
Cooldown- 10/9/8/7/6 seconds

Negative Heart 'W':
Marisa sends a pulse of negative energy into the ground causing the area to release any energy it had to heal champions in the area.
--
Marisa forces healing energy out of the ground and heals champions in the area for 10/20/30/40/50 HP (+0.15 per AP) per second, the area is affected for 5 seconds.

Cost-50/60/70/80/90 mana
Range(Spell Cast Range)-350
Range(Affected Area)-250
Cooldown-25/23/21/19/17 seconds

Chains of Sorrow 'E':
Marisa chains herself with an enemy champion and if the chain lasts for 2 seconds Marisa steals a portion of the champion's mana and can grant it to an ally or herself.
--
Marisa chains herself to an enemy champion, if that chain lasts 2 seconds then Marisa steals 20/40/60/80/100 (+0.25 per AP) mana and can grant that mana to an ally or herself.

Cost- None
Range-400
Cooldown-20/17/14/11/9 seconds

Demon's Eye 'R':
Marisa's demon ally opens his eye to reveal enemy champions on the map, the demon then proceeds to slow one of the champions.
--
Marisa's demon ally reveals enemy champions and is able to slow a champion by 40%.

Cost- 200/175/150
Range- Global
Cooldown- 140/120/100 seconds

---
EDIT: Okay maybe I know what a 'Lore' is now, but I still think my big wall of text is sexy.
-------------------------------------
The Cursed One
For ages the Rosaline family is forced to sacrifice a daughter to the Rift every 20 years to keep away misfortune and to ensure a safe future. Marisa was born on the 6th year from the last sacrifice. Over the time of 14 years she showed great skill in magic, at the age of 6 she was able to convert water molecules into solid food, the Rosaline family knew that they couldn't sacrifice this child, they would have to give birth to another. Marisa's mother gave birth yet again, but to a boy. The Rosaline faced no other option than to sacrifice Marisa to the Rift. They never explained the sacrifice to Marisa, but she knew more than she should have, the amount of children that were sacrificed, how they were killed before the parent's eyes, the laughter that came from the demons, she knew it all. She knew she was cursed at birth, cursed to lead a life straight into death with no other roads to choose from. As they brought her out into the ruins, the gate to Rift revealed itself and unlocked as they drew closer. Two demons emerged from the gate, one stared at the Rosaline family, the other at Marisa. Something wasn't right about the one looking at her, she didn't see a killing intent from his eyes, as she turned her head to face the other demon, it was clear that he came here to kill, he had on a horrifying look as if he was listing in his mind the different possible ways to slaughter Marisa. As the Rosaline family left Marisa and set off home the horrifying demon started to move towards Marisa, when he picked her up he quickly brought his claws close to her, deciding which part to cut off first. Soon enough he made up his mind and proceeded to kill Marisa. Marisa knew it was the end of her story, she closed her eyes and willingly accepted the curse she was bestowed upon, she heard a loud blast, she kept her eyes shut, then came another blast, and as she opened her eyes the demon before her collapsed and incinerated into dust. The other demon was holding Marisa close as if she were his own daughter. The demon started to flare up as well, Marisa knew that he protected her from whatever that blast was. In a panic, she chained her lifeline with the demon using the energy from the gate in order to ensure the demon's life to be safe, in doing so the demon's magical energy was also shared with Marisa. The demon was sure to be banished from Rift, and Marisa is thought to be dead to the Rosaline family. With no place to return to, the two began to wander around in search of a place to name 'home'. During their journey Marisa had named the demon 'Lagann' he seemed to have agreed to it, as he responds to the name. Seven years passed by since the incident at the gate, yet they still wondered, their chains holding them together. Eventually a League Official noticed this strange pair, and after hearing their story, offered them a deal: participate in the Field of Justice when called upon and they will allow them to call the League their home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are plenty of references in that story, can you spot them all?

Fateborn

10-12-2011

Break that **** wall of words into section, it's hard for me to review your lore. Thank you.

Review later;

Youkai Zone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtifactMind View Post
Break that **** wall of words into section, it's hard for me to review your lore. Thank you.

Review later;
I think it's pretty easy to read.

Ceurin

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youkai Zone

I won't do a Lore because I'm god awful at that, I don't even know what a Lore is supposed to have, so instead I'll give you a story.

The Cursed One
For ages the Rosaline family is forced to sacrifice a daughter to the Rift every 20 years to keep away misfortune and to ensure a safe future. Marisa was born on the 6th year from the last sacrifice. Over the time of 14 years she showed great skill in magic, at the age of 6 she was able to convert water molecules into solid food, the Rosaline family knew that they couldn't sacrifice this child, they would have to give birth to another. Marisa's mother gave birth yet again, but to a boy. The Rosaline faced no other option than to sacrifice Marisa to the Rift. They never explained the sacrifice to Marisa, but she knew more than she should have, the amount of children that were sacrificed, how they were killed before the parent's eyes, the laughter that came from the demons, she knew it all. She knew she was cursed at birth, cursed to lead a life straight into death with no other roads to choose from. As they brought her out into the ruins, the gate to Rift revealed itself and unlocked as they drew closer. Two demons emerged from the gate, one stared at the Rosaline family, the other at Marisa. Something wasn't right about the one looking at her, she didn't see a killing intent from his eyes, as she turned her head to face the other demon, it was clear that he came here to kill, he had on a horrifying look as if he was listing in his mind the different possible ways to slaughter Marisa. As the Rosaline family left Marisa and set off home the horrifying demon started to move towards Marisa, when he picked her up he quickly brought his claws close to her, deciding which part to cut off first. Soon enough he made up his mind and proceeded to kill Marisa. Marisa knew it was the end of her story, she closed her eyes and willingly accepted the curse she was bestowed upon, she heard a loud blast, she kept her eyes shut, then came another blast, and as she opened her eyes the demon before her collapsed and incinerated into dust. The other demon was holding Marisa close as if she were his own daughter. The demon started to flare up as well, Marisa knew that he protected her from whatever that blast was. In a panic, she chained lifeline with the demon using the energy from the gate in order to ensure the demon's life to be safe. The demon was sure to be banished from Rift, and Marisa is thought to be dead to the Rosaline family. With no place to return to, the two began to wander around in search of a place to name 'home'. During their journey Marisa had named the demon 'Lagann' he seemed to have agreed to it, as he responds to the name. Eventually a League Official noticed this strange pair, and after hearing their story, offered them a deal: participate in the Field of Justice when called upon and they will allow them to call the League their home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That right there, is a Lore. Lore is the same thing as a story, or Back ground

Youkai Zone

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceurin View Post
That right there, is a Lore. Lore is the same thing as a story, or Back ground
Ah ok, I did state that I didn't know what the heck a Lore actually is, I knew it was some type of background story, but I wasn't really sure.

Youkai Zone

10-13-2011

By the way, I'm still typing up the quotes, I just kinda clicked post, instead of preview post. =/