Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another annie skin CONFIRMED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WintrBorn

10-13-2011

I'd kill for a Karma skin, myself. Sona is my 2nd choice, but Karma has her default, Sakura, and Sun Goddess. She really could use a little love.

Helgun

10-13-2011

NeoForte

10-13-2011

It seems Annie/Kog Maw/Teemo have a skin competition going on and Caitlyn also wants in on the party. @_@

Sitanimulli

10-13-2011

Quote:
Zzodnumber1:
Thats not confirmed?

Uh.. it was found in the PBE's data.. I highly doubt Riot would put them there, expecting someone to find it, just to trick them with it not being true.

ZehNetoBR

10-13-2011

Being it a Halloween skin, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be epic...or, at least, very funny.

I don't care for what champion it is, I'm pleased for the arrival of those special skins. Of course, I'd prefer if we could have those for all champions, but better a few than none