Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another annie skin CONFIRMED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Foot

10-12-2011

This really is despicable, yet the community keeps falling for the same nonsense every time.

I wonder how many more times Charlie Brown is gonna take a run at that football.

UndeadKarthus

10-12-2011

Swain: Maybe I'll get a skin this p- *looks at screen, see's annie, ***** a shotgun* *BOOM!*

975 RP

10-12-2011

Oh god.

Oznap

10-12-2011

Two out of the likely 5-8 skins they will likely be doing for halloween. Hopefully some go for 520 instead of 975.

hashinshin

10-12-2011

Its like this.

Annie is simple to play, requires no skill other than basic LoL concepts. Therefore, VERY POPULAR. Therefore, skins VERY POPULAR.

Dirty Foot

10-12-2011

Quote:
Oznap:
Two out of the likely 5-8 skins they will likely be doing for halloween. Hopefully some go for 520 instead of 975.

My money is on the fact that they're all going to be 975.

I'm a pessimist, but when dealing with a "F2P" game, it's really the only way to go.

Abedeus

10-13-2011

Quote:
hashinshin:
Its like this.

Annie is simple to play, requires no skill other than basic LoL concepts. Therefore, VERY POPULAR. Therefore, skins VERY POPULAR.

Requires no skill to PLAY. But you still can tell a mediocre Annie from a great Annie.

Postal Miku

10-13-2011

Quote:
hashinshin:
Its like this.

And so is Sona

but wait, she has only 2 skins and a limited...

StretchyStretch

10-13-2011

I wouldn't mind more teemo skins if they took them from this posthttp://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=375930&highlight=picatso

In fact they should just use all the skins(and some champs) from that post. They are amazing.

OmegaMilton

10-13-2011

Incognito Blitz eh? Is it too much to hope for him dressed as Incognito from Hellsing (yeah looks weird on Blitz), or will he just be wearing a treanchcoat and hat or something?