Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this Skin Discussion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Touchpad King

10-12-2011

Really though is this the Public Beta forums or is this where you cry about which champs got halloween skins? Seriously get over it and go back to general discussion... Not here at least 4 threads crying about the halloween skins up right now.

Postal Miku

10-13-2011

its an serious issue

thus is discussion

JudoPunch

10-13-2011

Please refrain from posting off topic answer threads to off topic threads. Your not helping the problem.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-13-2011

I wonder this myself... This is part of why the old TR failed before -- anyone would wander in, read the currently existing feedback threads, get half the information wrong about the new champion, mathcraft it to an impossibly broken OP result, then whine about it over and over again acting as if they had played the champion enough to actually know how they worked.

I was really hoping the PBE forum would be restricted to PBE members.... or at least be read-only for everyone else. Oh well....

Pelican Jesus

10-13-2011

Quote:
PhailRaptor:
I wonder this myself... This is part of why the old TR failed before -- anyone would wander in, read the currently existing feedback threads, get half the information wrong about the new champion, mathcraft it to an impossibly broken OP result, then whine about it over and over again acting as if they had played the champion enough to actually know how they worked.

I was really hoping the PBE forum would be restricted to PBE members.... or at least be read-only for everyone else. Oh well....

Why the hell is the PBE forum public in the first place? What were they thinking?

There's probably gonna be a bunch of trolls posting fake changes like "theyre nerfing irelia AGAIN" or "akali's getting buffed umad?" that weren't even invited. :P